4:Decisions

RAI HOUSE

After getting ready, Kritika and Aradhya rushed downstairs. In the leaving area Raman Rai was sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper . Both girls went towards him.

" Good morning papa" Kritika said hugging him.

" Good morning Kriti". Raman retorted and hugged her back.

"Good morning uncle". Aradhya wished, standing in a distance away from them.

" Aradhya how many times should I have to tell you to call me papa." Raman said seriously.

"Oh, sorry papa" Aradhya mumbled sheepishly smiling.

"Aradhya you are also like my Kritika okay" Raman said lovingly. Aradhya rushed and hugged him with teary eyes. Kritika smiles seeing this. She is happy that her best friend is getting her parent's love.

Ishita and Shivanya also watched this and smiles.

"Guys breakfast is ready come" Ishita announced breaking their moment. Kritika and Aradhya went towards Ishita and hugged her.

"Good morning Ma". Both girls greeted hugging her.

" Good morning mera pyaara bacchas".

"Good morning babhi".

"Good morning Kriti & Aru. Go and eat your breakfast. You guys are already late." Shivanya said and everyone sat for breakfast.

"Babhi where is bhai" Kritika sked looking around.

" Your bhai went to office early in the morning. Don't worry he will come early today" Shivanya replied.

Aradhya's phone starts ringing which made all alerted . She excused herself and goes to attend the call. After few minutes she returned back quickly.

"Kritika, Prakash sir has called me . He wanted to see us soon. Lets go " Aradhya said. Kritika immediately stood up leaving her breakfast.

"Ma Pa Babhi sorry. We should go now" Kritika said picking her bag.

"Be careful girls" Raman ordered. They nodded and rushed out of the house making others sigh.

"Raman don't you think it's time for Kritika and Aradhya to get married" Ishita said leaving Raman and Shivanya in shock.

"Ishita are you serious they are only 24 .Let them enjoy their life" Raman said.

"Haan mom. Dad is right. I think it's very early to get them married" Shivanya said. Ishita nodded slowly.

SINGANIA MANSION

As soon as Aditya enters his room he got surprised.

Nothing was changed

Nothing was changed . Everything was the same before he went to London

"So my dear friend how are you feeling to see your room after a long time". Karthik asked Aditya who was busy checking everything.