32: "Please save my son"

Aditya dragged Kritika into their room and pushed inside.

" What the hell are you doing Mr. Singhania". Kritika yelled being annoyed.

" Why did you brought the honeymoon topic ". Aditya asked harshly.

" Mr . Singhania it was asked by babhi not me". Kritika said

" Don't lie Miss . I know you are behind that and I never thought that you were this much eager to go for a honeymoon with me". He said sarcastically .

" Honeymoon with you? What a joke". Kritika laughed

" You know what , I would die rather than going for a honeymoon with you". She said.

" What are you waiting for . Go and die instead of destroying my peace". Aditya hissed moving away from her.

" Oh hello . I will not die and that for you". Kritika stated pointing at him.

" Will you go out of my room". Aditya harshly said . Kritika stomped her foot .

" I will go happily . I am not dying to be in this shitty room of yours". Sating this she marched out of the room leaving an angry Aditya.

Kritika's pov

What does that man think of himself huh !

Honeymoon my foot

I was curing him , walking through the stairs when I saw ma sitting on the couch with nervous look. I rushed towards her immediately.

" What happened ma" I asked her . She looked at me with some unknown emotions .

" Kritika beta I wanted to talk to you ". She said. I nodded and walked with her to the pool area.

We were sitting on the lounge for 5 minutes but she didn't speak anything.

" Ma what do you want to ask". Finally I broke the silence

" Hm what is between you and Adi". She asked . I nervously laughed.

" Ma what do you mean".

" Kritika , Are you both happy with this marriage". She asked which made scared.

" Ya ma of course". I tried to speak normally.

" Kritika beta please don't lie anymore . I know you both are acting in front of us". She said in vulnerable tone .

" How". I asked being shocked.

" I heard both of your conversation few minutes before when I came there". Ma said .

I can't give expectations to her . I should tell her the truth.

" Sorry ma . Sorry for acting in front you . We were not interested in marrying each other and now we don't have any husband and wife relationship". I stated

" Don't say sorry . It's not at all your mistake beta ". She said .

" You know our Adi was not all like this . He was a chirpy , bubbly child . Whenever we became sad , he will try to make us smile by doing some funny things". I stunned hearing Ma's words.

Even bhai also said the same thing.

" Shocked isn't it? " I nodded.

" I don't know what happened to him . Five years ago he went to London for our company and because of his hard work our company got the topmost position . He used to call us everyday , share his day night details with us . But suddenly everything changed , he stopped taking with us. Whenever we used to call him , he won't take the phone . And now after he came , I understood that he is not our old Adi . He is behaving like a beast.". She said

No . He is worse than a beast

Suddenly she turned towards me with tears . I stunned and moved towards her.

" Ma what..."

" Beta I know he is harsh towards you . But please don't leave him . I always noticed some change in him in your presence . That's why I selected you as his bride." She said taking my hand on hers.

" Beta I know you can change him . Please bring our old Adi please . Please save my son ". saying this she busted into tears keeping her forehead on our joined hands. "

I never thought that ma will cry in front of me that too for her son. I know I can't change him . But for her , I should try

" Ma please stop crying ". I said rubbing her shoulders . She wiped her tears and looked at me.

" Ma I promise , I will bring back that old Aditya who everyone wish". I promised. She smiled and hugged me

" Thank you beta . And we all will be there for you". She said .

" Ma it's getting late . Papa will be waiting for you . You go and sleep ." I said to her . Kissing my forehead she went away .

I stood and walked towards the edge of the pool .

"Mr . Singhania has a past . Hm interesting"

" But how will I know about it"

" I can't ask to him , but I should know anyhow"

So I should start my new mission .

Mission ' Khadoos Singhania ' welcome.

. _________________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW