10: Kritika in Singhania mansion

Next day was a new day for Kritika . Today she was going to take her new case. The alarm sound made Kritika to groan. She took her mobile and saw the time. It was 6 am. She curses something under her breath and gets up from the bed to get ready. Kritika was told to reach the mansion at 8 am. She need to keep her dean's trust. So she was ready to sacrifice her sleep.

Kritika gets ready and goes to downstairs.

Kritika reaches living room and goes to the kitchen

Kritika reaches living room and goes to the kitchen. There her mother and babhi was talking and cooking

"Good morning ladies". Kritika yelled. Ishita and Shivanya looks as if they saw a ghost. Kritika frowned seeing their look.

Kritika jumps and sits on the kitchen platform:" Why you are looking at me like this"

Ishita runs towards her and touches her forehead: " Oh my baccha . What happened to you. Did something happened".

"Ma nothing happened to me .Don't be overdramatic." Kritika said rolling her eyes.

"Then why are you this early." Shivanya asked stirring the curry.

Kritika jumps from the platform: "Today I am going to take my new case So I need to reach early" She goes and takes an apple and starts to eat

" So when will you return." Ishita asked.

Kritika gulps the apple piece:" It depends Ma. I can't say now" She looks at her watch . " Oh no it's seven now. Ok I am going. Tell to Papa , bhai and Aradhya that I had gone" She runs to the door with her handbag and coat

Ishita runs behind her:" Aree but your breakfast"

"No problem Ma I will eat outside" Kritika shouted from the entrance.

She goes towards the car and kept her belongings. After praying to god, she started the car and went outside.

"This girl" Ishita muttered shaking her head.

" Ishita was it Kriti's voice" Raman asked walking through the stairs.

"Yes Raman. She went early today" Ishita said.

"Ok but why" Raman asked

"Today she wants to report for her new case early" Ishita replied

"Oh"

SINGHANIA MANSION

Kritika stops her car outside the Singhania Mansion. She comes out from the car and take her bag and other belongings. She stands outside the Mansion and peeked through the gate. Seeing her the watchman comes out

Watchman: " Hey madam who are you". Kritika turns and looks at the watchman

"Um I am Dr. Kritika from seven hills hospital." Kritika answered.

" I am sorry madam for troubling. Sir has already told about you" Watchman apologized giving an embarrassing smile.

" Hey no need to say sorry and all. I can understand" Kritika smiles and waved her hand.