41:I love you

Kritika smiled and tucked his hand in hers taking him to the spot which was filled with flowers .

" Aditya today I am going to say few things which will change our life. You know I always dreamed to be proposed by a man who will love but now the opposite is going to happen . Aditya I was a girl who always wished to experience true love , to marry my soulmate but I was really hurt and disappointed after our wedding . Because of your behaviour towards me , I thought that my wish will never get fulfilled . But god has destined some other . Yes Adi finally I found my prince charming my true love and that is you ." Kritika said smiling with tears . " I never thought that I can love you but it happened . When I found abut your past , I cried and I determined to bring the old Aditya . And in that time , I fell for you . I don't know whether you love me or not . But I wanted to say this and I promise you that I will love you forever ". Kritika finished and looked at Aditya who was having tears in his eyes.

" Oh Kritika how I wished to hear this from you". Aditya said hugging her tightly .

Kritika broke the hug and looked at him dumfounded.

" Adi that means yo-you were waiting for my confession". Kritika asked with doubt.

" Yes idiot". Aditya hit her forehead

" So you love me".

" Yes my dear yes". Kritika cried loudly hearing his words and hugged him tightly . She thanked god , as her wish of happy family finally succeeded.

" Thank you Aditya . Thank you so much for loving me". Kritika said .

" Well you can thank me in another way". Aditya said smiling wickedly.

" How". Kritika asked puzzled.

" I will show you". saying this he lifted her in his arms and made their way towards bedroom. Kritika blushed understanding his words . She was ready to give herself to him .

(Mature content ahead . Read at your own risk)

Aditya placed her down and hugged her tightly . She could feel his hard bulge against her abdomen making her shiver .

" I want you Kritika . I want you so much . Aditya whispered kissing her earlobe grinding himself against her . Kritika moaned slightly due to the feeling erupted due to his erotic actions.

Looking up with love in her eyes, Kritika told him. "I am completely yours. You may do as you wish with me. Make me completely yours Aditya".

" But before that we need to finish something wait". Aditya said and wen to the table . He opened the drawers and pulled out some papers.

" What is this Aditya".

" Kritika this is that post nuptial agreement . Since we accepted each other , we don't want this anymore . So ...

Aditya forwarded pen to her

" You need to put a sign ". Kritika smiled brightly and took the papers from him . She smiled as she saw Aditya's signature . Without wasting any time , she also signed.

" Now everything is perfect ". Aditya said and put the papers back

He walked towards her , cupped her face in his hands and crashed his lips on hers , nibbling her lips wildly which caused Kritika to moan . He pinched her bare waist which caused her to gasp and shoved his tongue into hers.

Both their tongues were fight for dominance but later Aditya got the control and within seconds both felt breathless.

Aditya loosened the part of Kritika's saree that draped over her shoulders. He took several wraps of the gold embroidered red silk off her until her short tight blouse was revealed .

Kritika closed her eyes tightly , fisting the sides of her saree as she felt exposed . The blouse left her smooth flat belly bare and accentuated her breasts.

Kritika moaned, as he palmed her breast with the blouse. Aditya lifted her in his arms and placed her on the bed tenderly .Starting from the top, Aditya unbuttoned the blouse. As he pulled the blouse off, her luscious breasts were exposed to his gaze and reach. Taking a breast in each hand, Aditya firmly squeezed which made her moan.

Kritika gasped as he took her left breast in his mouth and sucked it hard. She held her breath as hard as she could until he let it go. He sucked it again, gently this time. He flicked her nipple with his tongue. He continued to flick it until her head tilted to the other side. He smiled and nibbled on her nipple. Her mouth opened and her hand grabbed his hair. He nibbled a little harder now which caused her to hold his hair tightly.

He enjoyed watching her reactions as he sucked and nibbled on each breast. Her breathing was now hard and heavy. Aditya removed the remaining saree from her body along with his . Kritika blushed as he removed his clothes .

After ravishing her breasts , he moved down giving few kisses . His fingers traced over her belly and went inside her panties finding her clit. Kritika shuddered at his touch

She was already extremely sensitive and at a constantly aroused state. Her orgasm was not subtle but not prominent either. He separated her lips and pushed his middle finger into the hole which made her to moan in pain and pleasure.

He thrusted her fingers in and out , sucking her breasts hardly . Kritika screamed due to the huge orgasm she had

Aditya climbed on top of her and kissed her softly. She responded his kiss back eagerly feeling so loved. She was now his. A feeling she never thought she'd have. They kissed for a few minutes until she noticed something between their bellies. He was rubbing on her belly. He slowly removed his shorts and she felt his cock touch her skin. She closed her eyes tightly which made Aditya chuckle

He spread her legs as she looked at him desirably. He placed the tip of head on her clit and rubbed it a few times as she closed her eyes again knowing the pleasure she was about to receive. After a few dozen times of jerking his cock on her clit, she lay breathing heavily with her eyes closed, biting her lips .

Aditya looked at her asking permission to move further which she gladly gave him. He pushed the head of his cock in with one stroke which made her to scream in pain . Aditya give the time to adjust with her size . After getting positive reply from her , he started thrusting .

A few minutes of constant pain and adjusting him in her, he was finally deep in her . She clutched on to him hard. He started thrusting deeply and Kritika moaned in pleasure .

Seconds later Kritika had her orgasm and went tired . Aditya continued thrusting as he didn't reached his climax.

The room was filled with grunts and moans due to the erotic pleasure they are experiencing .

After having his climax , Aditya fell on his side and took the tired Kritika in his arms , slowly drifting to sleep.

Mumbling 'I love you' she hugged him tightly , with a huge smile on her face.

💥 Cliffhanger 💥

.___________________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Finally I finished the most difficult scene in this chapter . Someone give me holy water.😓😓