35:Vow to change him.

Kritika was getting ready to meet Karthik . Aditya who came out from the balcony confused seeing her.

" Where are you going" Aditya asked her.

" Outside". Kritika answered wearing bangles .

" That I know . Specify the place". Aditya asked being annoyed with her reply.

" I am going to temple . Do you want to come with me". She asked turning towards him.

" No . And why are you going to temple now". Kritika rolled her eyes at his stupid question.

" For bathing". she scoffed "obviously for praying". sighing she turned and applied sindoor on her forehead.

Aditya felt something warm in his heart on seeing her applying sindoor . Unknowingly a smile formed on his lips .

" Are you ok". Aditya jerked and looked at Kritika who was already looking at him with wide eyes.

" Ya and why are looking me like that". Aditya asked.

" Nothing...er..you were smiling". Kritika replied.

" So what . Can't I smile". Aditya questioned.

" Of course you can smile and you should smile always. You look cute". Kritika grinned and gasped in shock realizing what she said.

" Um ...I..I am going". Kritika stammered , fumbled picking the phone and ran away from the room .

Aditya blushed a little , later shrugged and started looking his mails.

.................

" Kritika did you reached" Karthik asked.

" Haan bhai. Where are you". Kritika questioned back.

" I am near the entrance". Karthik said . Kritika looked around and saw Karthik waving at her . She waved back , crossed the road and walked towards him.

"I didn't keep you wait a lot na". Kritika asked.

" No no . Let's go". Kritika nodded and walked beside him.

" Bhai you want to say something right . Is it about Aradhya". Kritika asked.

" No no it's not about her". Karthik answered and continued walking . Both reached a peaceful place.

" Kritika yesterday I heard that you are trying to find about Aditya's past isn't it". Karthik asked crossing his arms and leaning against the tree.

" Yes bhai . But sadly I didn't got anything". Kritika pouted.

" Um actually why are you doing this"

" Because I promised ma that I will bring the old Mr. Singhania back. She cried and begged me bhai . So I decided". Kritika said .

" Kritika I now about his past . So I called you here to tell about it". Karthik said . Kritika smiled happily.

" Oh god really . Yesterday only Aradhya said that god will show a way to reach it".

" Kritika , Aditya's past is very worse . He had gone through a lot . He was a boy who believed in true love and he used to wait for it . You know I tried to hook up him with many girls but he only shouted at me . Then he went to London for his company and he made a huge success there . One day he called me and I felt some change in him . He was so happy while speaking with me . I asked the reason for his happiness but he said that he will reveal after coming here . I was really excited for his arrival . But I was shocked to see a new change in him . He was not at all my Adi. My Adi was simple , innocent and down to earth person . But now he is arrogant , rude and cold hearted business man". Kritika listened everything silently.