38:New entry

Today was Maheshwati Singhania's 90th birthday . The Singhania's decided to celebrate the function richly . It was a private ceremony , so only Rai's and Mehra's are welcomed.

Every single person was busy with different programs . Kritika was checking everything one last time .

" Kritika" she turned and looked at the stairs only to see Aditya standing in his night dress . Kritika shocked and marched towards him .

" Aditya , you didn't changed till now . The function will start at any time." Kritika yelled slowly . Aditya ignored her words and dragged her to their rom .

" Aditya where are you taking . I am having a lot of work...

" If you don't stop your blabbering , I will kiss you". Aditya said with a wicked smile . Kritika closed her mouth .

" Good now come" saying this he took her to the wardrobe.

" Why are we here"

" You have to select an outfit for me". Aditya said . Kritika looked at him shocked.

" What . Are you 2 year old kid Aditya ".

" No but I am 27 year old kid . Now select a dress like a good girl . I am going to take a shower . Byee". saying this he went to washroom .

" Such a child he is". Mumbling to herself , she took a dress for him and went to downstairs.

The Rai's entered the mansion . Kritika ran and hugged her mother .

" Ma I missed you". Kritika said pouting.

" I also missed you baccha" Ishita said lovingly caressing her hairs."

"So you didn't missed me . You only missed your ma ". Raman said faking sadness. Kritika laughed and hugged him.

" I missed you papa". Kritika mumbled.

" Me too".

" Kritika you are happy right". Arjun asked.

" Of course bhai , I am happy". Kritika assured .

Then the Rai's greeted the Singhania's . The Mehra's entered . Aradhya and Kritika screamed and shared a hug.

" From your face , I can understand you are happy with the marriage". Aradhya said with a naughty smile.

" Ya . It's not that bad like I thought". Kritika said shrugging .

" I am happy for you". Aradhya said and hugged her. Karthik came in between them , breaking their hug.

" Aradhya you move to a corner .Let me hug my sister ". Karthik said hugging Kritika.

" Thank you for changing my friend". Karthik said.

" No need to say thank you bhai . He deserve all happiness and I helped him in getting it" Kritika said .

..........................

Maheshwati Singhania walked through the stairs with her grand kids . Ahana , Abhimanyu and Aditya took her down. All clapped

" Happy birthday Ma". Gautham wished .

" Thank you beta".

" Happy birthday Ma and this is for you". Swetha wished and gifted a saree.

Like these , everyone greeted Maheshwati . The cake cutting ceremony was going to start , when door bell ring .

" I think they came". Gautam said excitedly. Kritika looked him confused.

"About whom uncle is talking about". Aradhya asked Kritika