5:New task

SEVEN HILLS HOSPITAL, MUMBAI

Kritika and Aradhya was sitting in cafeteria drinking their favourites.

"So tell me how was your surgery". Kritika asked taking a sip from her glass.

"It was okay. Complications were there . But with god's grace nothing happened. How was your session". Aradhya asked.

"God! It was really freaking". Kritika cursed with an annoyed expression.

"Why. What happened there." Aradhya asked in amusement seeing Kritika's face.

"Husband and wife problems. You know they were continuously quarreIling each other without listening to me. I was feeling to throw them out of my cabin. But thanks to my stress ball I managed everything." Kritika replied.

"Kritika this is just an example. And you will face the same after your marriage." Aradhya said smirking at here.

"Haww! as if you won't face". Kritika scoffed.

"Acha leave all these. Will Ahana come today." Aradhya asked.

"I don't think so . Her brother is coming na. So she will be busy." Kritika replied. At the same time her phone started ringing.

"Hello....Ok sir....I will be there."

"What happened." Aradhya question as she saw her standing up, leaving her food.

"Prakash sir wanted to see me Aru. So I am going . Will see you later." saying this she rushed from there.

.
.
.
.
.

Kritika entered dean's office after getting permission from inside. She politely greeted him and took the seat, opposite to him.

"Sir what you wanted to talk about." Kritika asked without wasting any time.

"So Kritika I am going to give you a new case. The patient is my friend's mother. She was in treatment for three years but still there is no change. So they requested me to take this cae and I decided to give you this as you are one of the best doctors and also trustful too" Prakash said and gave a file to her.

"This file has the medical details of the patient. If you have any doubt, you can ask me." Prakash added.

"Ok sir and I assure you , I will not break your trust." Kritika said in affirmation.

"I know."

"And sir when will the patient be admitted." Kritika asked.

"Kritika actually the treatment will be continued at their residence itself." Prakash replied making her frown.

"But why can't they do the treatment here sir Kritika again questioned."

"Kritika they are one of the richest families in this city. So there are security reasons and also they wanted to keep this confidential too." Prakash answered.

"Oh ok and when should I go there."

"About that I will inform you later Kritika." Prakash said.

"Ok sir and I will take my leave." Kritika said and walked out of the room with the file.

Aradhya rushed towards her as she saw her coming out from dean's room.

"Kritika what was the matter." Aradhya asked.

"Nothing Aru. He just gave me a new case." Kritika said while entering inside her cabin.

"New case and what is it about." Aradhya questioned.

"I don't know yaar . Everything is in this file. And I wanted to study after reaching home." Kritika answered.

"Ok and when will he be admitted here."

"Um actually the treatment is done in there home itself. due to some security reasons and all" Kritika replied in a disinterested tone.

"Oh."

"Aru my duty is finished. You go and take your bag." Kritika said packing her belongings.

"Ya I will just come."

. _____________________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW