30: 'I want to sleep on bed'

At night

Kritika came back into the room after finishing kitchen chores only to see Aditya sprawled on the bed working on the computer . She directly went to washroom to change , later stepped out in her night suit .

She was confused where to sleep .

How can I ask him about the sleeping arrangements . This man is not looking at me also.

Gathering some courage she walked and stood beside the bed. She cleared her throat to gain his attention . But he didn't moved . Then she coughed fakely which made her cough even more . She gulped a glass of water and caressed her throat .

Aditya was watching all from the corner of his eyes . His lips curved into a small smile but changed into seriousness.

He is intentionally ignoring me . Now I will show him what I can do. Kritika smirked mentally .

"Ahhhhhhh.... " Kritika screamed loudly against his ears.

"What the fuck" . Aditya jumped from the bed with his laptop .

Kritika mentally applauded her for the act . Aditya placed his laptop on the table and marched towards her .

" What the fuck was that" Aditya asked harshly.

"What?" Kritika questioned innocently.

"That". He pointed with frustration.

" I don't know what you are talking about". Kritika said and batted her eyelashes. He inhaled deeply controlling his anger .

" Why did you screamed". He asked .

" Because you didn't looked at me when I coughed ". She said and shrugged.

"Why ? You were this much eager to gain my attention". Aditya smirked at her . She glared at him.

" Oh hello I am not dying for your attention . And I did those because I wanted to speak something important to you". Kritika said

" Then instead of screaming , you should have called my name". Aditya hissed at her.

" Ahh.. I forgot . Don't worry . Next time I will definitely call you". She said giving a cheeky smile.

1,2,3,4,5,6....... He closed his eyes and repeated to control his anger.

" Mr. Singhania". He opened his eyes and looked at her who cocked her eyebrow at him .

He shook his head and sat on the bed

" So what you want to talk about". He asked removing his slippers .

" Ahm I want to sleep". Kritika said

" So should I sing lullaby for you". Aditya mocked at her .

" Oh no please don't . My ears will die due to your gross voice". Kritika said making a scary face .

" Miss Rai stop with your nonsense talks . I want to sleep. " Aditya shouted and get into the covers.

" If you sleep on the bed then where will I sleep". Kritika asked wriggling her eyebrows.

" I don't know . There are many spaces in this room -; floor , couch . Even you can sleep on the washroom too. I don't care". Aditya said and closed his eyes.

Kritika's jaw dropped . She fumed and pulled his duvet . Aditya got up and looked at her in irritation.

" Mr. Singhania you can also sleep either of those places . But I won't". Kritika said adamantly.

" Hello I have my own bed . So I will sleep here" Aditya said.

" I also wanted to sleep on the bed". She said looking at him.

" As if I allow". He chuckled humorously.

" Oh is it ? Then you also won't sleep." Kritika challenged.

"Ok let me see ". Aditya said standing in front of her.

" Oh my god what am I seeing". Kritika said in astonishment looking behind him.

He turned around hearing her words and Kritika jumped on the bed laughing

" I won . I won ". Kritika shouted and sticking out her tongue. Aditya burned in rage realising that she fooled him .

" Get down from my bed". He said coldly.

" Nope".

" I said get down". He said again pointing his finger . She shook her head and pulled covers over her body.

" Mr. Singhania I won , you lose . Now it's my bed . I am sleepy . Good night". saying this she lied down with her back towards him and closed her eyes.

Aditya rubbed his face in frustration and glared at her sleeping form.

"Miss Rai I won't allow you too sleep on my bed peacefully"

He smirked thinking.

Did that Khadoos gone . Kritika thought

Huh Kriti why are you worrying about that man . Now sleep .Mumbling this she closed her eyes.

In the next second she was floating in the air . Kritika opened her eyes and saw Aditya lifting her in his arms , marching towards the couch. The duvet fell down on the floor.

" Mr. Singhania put me down". Kritika screamed and wriggled . Aditya smirked and dropped her on he couch .

"Ahh" She cried and glared at him.

" Next time you will be on the floor". Aditya warned her and walked to his bed . He off the lights and lied down on the bed.

Kritika was staring at his figure with anger .

"Kriti you can't leave him like this"

" But will he do what he said". Kritika thought and gulped

Let's sleep . But tomorrow I won't leave him easily.

Promising herself she lied down and closed her eyes

. _______________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW