7

My jaw clenched when I saw her there with Clara

Why was she here? And who the fuck invited her? I was ready to flip a few tables because I wasn't happy to see her at this party but then I had to remind myself that this wasn't my party and she was no longer my concern.

She was the mother of my daughter and I needed to somehow find her tolerable.

"Thought you were working." Benji walked up to me laughing nervously sending a quick glance to where Clara and Leigh-Anne was dancing acting like they didn't just see me walk in.

"Got off early. What you not happy I'm here?" I figured the only reason Leigh-Anne was actually here is because she was told I wasn't going to be. We were both avoiding each other,maybe for different reasons.

"Nah, I'm always happy to see you mano. Come on take a drink and let's just have fun." He smirked and I followed him to the table with all the drinks on it. I hated drinking hard liquor but with Leigh-Anne a few feet away from me looking like that and dancing the way she was,I needed a whole bottle of it.

I turned around crossing my arms looking around. It was always fun to come to these big gatherings and forget everything. Camilla rarely came with me so most of the time I was here by myself. This would've been all normal for me if it wasn't for the girl dancing right infront of me,I tried to look away from her but it was so hard when she was the prettiest girl in here.

"You know standing here won't actually help you you know. I mean,look at her." I pursed my lips knowing exactly who said it.. I glanced at Chico rolling my eyes, he was a die hard Leigh-Anne and Oscar fan and I knew he was enjoying her and I being in the same place.

"Get away from me fool." I glared wanting to shove him away from me.

"Nah now don't be mad at me... you should go over because it looks like the other homies want a piece of that ass.." I clenched my jaw trying to tune him out, he was doing this purposely and I was so close to punching the shit out of him too "..I mean you can't actually lie and say that she hasn't blossomed these past few years Just look at that ass man.." he hissed licking his lips.

I turned towards him glaring down at him "You either stop it or you end up at the fucking hospital fool."

He only broke into a wider grin "I'm tryna help you man. You acting like you not eyeing her since you've come here. Go over there and dance with her or something mano." He shrugged taking one last look at Leigh-Anne before walking away from me.

I still stood side staring at her as she danced. I counted to 10 to snap myself out of it every time I was tempted to walk over there and pull her body towards me but I couldn't help it once I saw one of the new recruits making a move towards her and she wasn't pushing away.

I put my bottle down and I was on the move, when the little kid saw me he stepped away from her with wide eyes and scurried off. Leigh-Anne turned around frowning and her frown deepened when she saw me.

"You scared him off didn't you?" She questioned and I could detect the slight slur in her words.

I didn't say anything else but put my hands on her hips pulling her towards me. I knew she was definitely out of it because she let me do that,in fact she pushed herself back and started grinding on me making me close my eyes in pleasure.

Our bodies moved in sync and where she went I followed, the dance was suppose to be innocent but it grew more intimate by the second...and that wasn't the only thing growing.

She turned around wrapping her arms around my neck. "What are you doing? You shouldn't even be dancing with me." She said softly her eyes going down to my lips.

I had to remind myself that she was drunk, but also maybe that's a reason for me to actually go ahead and kiss her, she won't stop me and she might not even remember it happened.

"What I can't dance with my baby mama?" I raised my eyebrows bringin her close to me.

"I don't like that word. Don't say it." She smacked her lips still not taking her eyes off of my face.

"I want you so bad Oscar...but I can't have you,so I think it's time we stop dancing together." She stopped and I almost whined at the loss of contact when she unwrapped her arms around my neck and stepped away from me.

I sighed and nodded because she was right. We needed to stop dancing together because I was in a relationship, I've been a good boyfriend for the past 2 years without any fuck ups and I planned for it to stay that way.

I watched her turn away and walk back to where the other homies was and I had three huge smirks sent my way.

"Now wasn't that shit nice huh fool?" Chico exclaimed and I flipped him off.

The party went on for another hour and the people died down so it was just us, Clara and Leigh-Anne was still there. She seemed like she sobered up a bit because she was avoiding my existence and to be fair I was doing the same.

"I should probably get going." She spoke up and everyone turned to him.

"I can take you home? I'ts on my way and I can just drop you off..." I rubbed my neck nervously. I don't know why I offered but I wanted to make sure that she got home safely

"Plus, Urh Clara looks a little bit out of it and.."

"Okay." She surprised me when she cut me off agreeing. She looked a bit hesitant but she knew I was right,Clara was wasted.

I stood there letting her say her goodbyes and started walking once she was done. I could see the soft smile on her face when she got in. She rubbed the dashboard and sunk into the seat her smile going wider,she didn't know I was watching her but I couldn't help it. This felt like deja vu.

I started the car and our drive was silent. My heart almost jumped out of my body when I saw her reach over to my radio to turn it on.

"Fuck." I muttered but judging by the pair of eyes I felt looking at me I knew I wasn't quiet about it.

"Are you okay?" She asked a frown of worry and I nodded unable to speak.

No I wasn't okay. This was the kind of shit only she did, the kind of shit that made me love her in the first place. And now here she is again,playing with my radio knowing full well she's the only one I let do that. She fit so perfectly in those seats because she's been in it for so long, it was made for her. My red Impala wasn't mine alone. This was our car.

Her being in my car brought back so many beautiful painful memories.

I was parked outside her house quicker than expected. I turned the car off and stared at her as she looked ahead. She licked her lips and then biting it before looking at me, she caught me staring and I almost blushed.

"Thank you for the ride." She gave me a loop sided smile rubbing her arm in comfort.

I nodded mesmerised by her existence.

"So, you want to take Alaïa to the park tomorrow right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, Maybe you can come with?" I asked awkwardly looking away from her briefly.

"I'll think about it." She said equally as awkward as I was.

Years ago this is the time I would've reached over and kissed the hell out of her but I couldn't do that now.

With a small goodbye she was out of my car and practically running inside her house. Even when she closed the door I sat there staring at the place she was sat in.

I shook my head slamming it on the wheel repeatedly. This was doing too much damage too early.

I hate this shit