32

I don't know why I was here after everything I've said in the past but as soon as Chico texted me and told me Oscar went over to this gang that was out for them, I decided that I needed to be there

I don't know why I was here after everything I've said in the past but as soon as Chico texted me and told me Oscar went over to this gang that was out for them, I decided that I needed to be there. They weren't just messing with them,but they also messed with me and Alaïa and I don't play when it comes to her.

I parked outside of his house and got out of the car. I knew all eyes were going to be on me when I walk in and I was bracing myself for that. Especially Oscar.

I stood there waiting for the door to open after I knocked and once it was open I was faced with Ximena who stared at me with wide eyes.

"Urh.. Leigh-Anne." She said nervously glancing behind me closing the door a bit so that I couldn't see pass her.

But I was going to walk into this house regardless.

"I don't mean to be rude Ximena but please move." I kept my voice stern. She sighed taking a glance behind her and slowly stepping out of the way.

When I walked in the house the living room was empty,but I knew they were in here somewhere.

"Where are they?" I turned to Her and she sighed one more time before walking ahead so I followed her.

I frowned the deeper we got into the house and she led me to the garage. I could hear the murmurs from the room and when I walked in everything stopped.

Most of the people Oscar trusted was in this room
But that wasn't what caught my attention. My eyes narrowed on one man tied up in a chair with his mouth covered and blood running down his face. My eyes followed to the bloody knuckles infront of him and then travelled up to meet the eyes of the person it belonged to. Oscar looked at me like a deer caught in headlights.

It took a while for him to go back to normal but when his soul finally came back to his body he stepped infront of the guy to shield my view.

I pursed my lips at his action.

"What are you doing here?" He asked nervously.

Was he seriously trying to shield me from that knowing danm well I've seen what he's done before. I've stared at a dead body while lying on the ground myself. I've healed wounds from the men he calls brothers. I'm no afraid of a little blood..I pushed out a whole baby for god's sake.

"Who is he?" I asked walking into the room,closer to where he was standing. He made a move to stop me but my glare made him step back. I stepped to the side to get a better look at the man and my breath hitched.

Infront of me was one of the men that was in the car the day of the accident. One of the men that had his gun pointed at my car, the same car they shot at with my daughter inside.

I clenched my fists as I felt anger boil inside of me. I couldn't stand there any longer. Losing control of my body, I felt my feet moving and the next thing I knew my fist was flying into the air punching the guy.

I stepped back feeling some sort of satisfaction at the crack I heard but it wasn't enough for me.

I wanted more.

"Why is he here?" I asked no one in particular but there was a total of 6 people in this room. And they all had the ability to hear and speak.

But I was met with silence.
"Why is he here?" I asked again raising my voice loudly. My eyes went around the room and landed on Oscar.

"We thought we could-." I immediately cut him off.

"I meant why the fuck is he here in this room breathing." I wanted him dead.

"Leigh-Anne look-." I held my hand up in the air to stop him. My eyes met Benji.

"I assume you have a deserted place where....you usually get the job done?" I questioned my voice cold.

He looked back at Oscar and then back at me before nodding his head slowly.

"Great. We leave in 5 minutes." I smiled in a sadistic manner before turning on my heels and walking out of the room.

I felt footsteps following me already knowing who it was. So I let him grab my hand and spin me around.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Leigh-Anne?" He asked angrily. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. He was angry at me when he knows for a fact that guy in that room shouldn't be alive.

It doesn't matter if he wanted to torture him, he didn't deserve to breathe any second longer. One shot and he should be dead.

"I don't want that man on this planet any longer than he already is. So I'm going to kill him."

Was I?

What I said also took him by surprise because he frowned.
"What do you mean Kill him?"

"I mean I'm going to take a gun and end his life. He hurt me, he hurt our daughter so I'm going to do it and I'm going to enjoy it." I could already see him getting ready to protest so I quickly spoke up.

"I've shot a man before and I'm going to do it again Oscar and I've made up my mind."

Once that's made there's nothing he can do to stop me and he knew that.

So sighing in defeat he nodded his head still unsure of my decision.
But there was no going back now, this is what I wanted to do and I was going to do it,for my daughter...