25

"You still look beautiful

"You still look beautiful." I turned around and my eyes met Oscar who was leaning against a doorframe as I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror.

I turned to face him tilting my head to the side.
"You should stay there. It looks good on you." I nodded towards him.
He always seems to be leaning on doorframes as if it needed his support and he was always sneaking up on me like he didn't have a whole girlfriend.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something?" I asked he only smirked in response

"You love to remind me of that don't you huh?" He crossed his arms looking at me from head to toe. He needed to stop that.

"Yes because it seems like you keep on forgetting. All you do is compliment me and admire me like a creep."

"Nah,just came to tell you Alaïa wants Annabelle." I cringed at the doll's name, even if I practically begged her to name the life sized doll something else she wouldn't because 'she looks likes an Annabelle' .

"You know exactly where Annabelle is Oscar." I narrowed my eyes at him as he smiled at me innocently.
He stepped closer to me and I looked up at him. This was always a thing with him,whenever we were alone he would step closer as if daring me to kiss him,daring me to do something I shouldn't.

"I know you miss your girlfriend Oscar, but I'm not her." I whispered. It was like we were breathing the same air and I shivered slightly when his finger brushed against my bare stomach

"I know." He whispered huskily.

I bet you do. I created some distance between the two of us not wanting any trouble.

"I have to go give my kid her creepy doll." I excused myself

"Do you mean our kid?" I heard him say behind my back but I just ignored him.

We were currently at my house doing a small barbecue. Why? Because why not. That's what Chico said. And after everything, being followed and the disaster of a date with Nathan I needed some genuine people around me where I felt safe.

I grabbed Alaïa's doll on the way and I stopped mid step when I saw her there..but it was the person she was with that made my blood boil.

"I'm your daddy's girlfriend and we both love you so very much.."" I stopped breathing just staring at her my eyes twitching.

She lifted up her head and her eyes met mine and she smiled "oh hi."I stood there frozen feeling another type of anger.

"Camilla what are you doing here?" I heard Oscar ask behind me. I still stood there my eyes fixed on Camilla. My hands were aching to wrap itself around her throat and strangle the life out of her.

"Hey baby." Her smile widened when she saw Oscar but it fell slightly from the look on his face.

My hearing was going in waves but all I could focus on was Camilla. The audacity she had to come to my house unannounced and talk to my daughter...and then what she said to her.

I wanted her dead. I've pulled a trigger once and I wouldn't mind doing it again

My eyes met Oscar who was looking at me apologetically but all I wanted was to kill her.

"Look I'm sorry." He apologised but I put my hand up stopping him. My eyes went to Camilla who was standing Behind him acting innocent. She knew exactly what she was doing. She did it and I was going to kill her.

"Is everything okay here?" Even when my mum walked into the room I didn't tear my eyes away from her. My urge for her blood growing by the second.

"Alaïa go with mama and mummy will be with you soon." I looked down at Alaïa who was sitting there oblivious to the tension in the room. When I spoke
Up she looked up at me with her cute little face and nodded.

"Here baby." I handed her Annabelle and watched her as my mum took her away,after she sent me a wary look.

I went back to focusing my attention on Oscar and the bitch I'm about to drag.
I was about to lunge at her when Oscar stepped infront of me putting his hand on my waist stopping me.

"Let me go Oscar." I suspected through gritted teeth.

"Camilla. Can we talk in the other room please" His eyes still held mine. He squeeze my waist and turned around and in seconds they were out of my face.

I let out a groan punching the wall behind me but then I hissed holding my fist.

"Fuck that hurts." I hissed again holding my aching hand.

"That's cuz you're stupid." I looked up to See Jamal standing there with his arms crossed and a knowing look on his face.

"Can you fucking believe that bitch..." I whispered angrily.

"Yeah but what I can't believe is you're not wherever she is dragging her by her extensions because that's not the Leigh I know." I faked wailed running my hand through my hair but quickly took my hand back when it got stuck.

"I know it was going to happen sooner or later but I'm not ready now Jam Jam." I sighed sadly.

I'm your daddy's girlfriend and we both love you so very much.

Her words rang in my head over and over again.

"You want me to help beat that bitch up. Cuz I can do that. Hood Jamal sure can." He said walking over to me pulling me into a hug.

I melted in his arms taking in his comfort. "When did my life become so complicated Jam." I muttered my heart aching for some reason. I don't know why but I was hoping that Alaïa didn't know about Ossie's girlfriend. I wanted her to know just Ossie and Mummy not Ossie, Mummy and Bitchmilla.

"Urhm..Leigh-Anne? Can we talk?" I detached myself from Jamal's arm and turned around to see Camilla standing there like a little kid who's just been scolded. I ignored Oscar's gaze and kept mine on Camilla nodding.

"Drag the bitch." I chuckled at Jamal's whisper in my ears.

I walked outside and Camilla followed me. I crossed my arms waiting for her to speak.
"Look I'm sorry for just coming unannounced and I'm really sorry for approaching Alaïa without your permission." I rolled my eyes at her words knowing full well Oscar was the one telling her to say it.

"Okay cut the crap. You're not sorry. You know exactly what you came here to do. You meant to come here and you meant to talk to my daughter. I don't appreciate that. And the only thing stopping me from asking one of the boys to fuck you up and we both know they will..is the fact that we're both in Oscar's life for different reasons. I'm not going anywhere you're not going anywhere and my daughter isn't either. So we're going to try to get along,not for you, not for me, not for Oscar. But for my daughter." I was being the bigger person because that's what I'd tell someone to do.

"You're right. I'm sorry if I've ever been a pain.. I can be some times. But for Oscar and for Alaïa I guess we can be friends." She gave me a small smile and I nodded curtly. Just because I was going to be civil with her which I already was doesn't mean I was going to be her BFF. I still wanted to drag the bitch for today.

"Good. I'm glad we've come to an understanding." I was about to walk away when her voice stopped me

"You know Alaïa would've had a little brother, every time he talks about her I just imagine him with our son you know. We would've loved him so much."

••••

Long-ish chapter to make up for my inconsistent update schedule..