8

I groaned stirring in my place feeling a massive headache about to mess with me

I groaned stirring in my place feeling a massive headache about to mess with me. I opened my eyes and closed it back up the light from the windows blinding.

I felt for someone on the other side of the bed but the bed was empty. I rolled over taking my phone to check the time and it was close to 11 and I bolted out of bed remembering the fact that I had to pick up Alaïa. I rushed to the shower and did what I was meant to do and changed quickly then walking over to the kitchen.

I smiled softly when I saw Camilla there,again infront of the stove cooking. She was a terrible cook but I admired her perseverance.

"Morning mi amor." I walked over kissing her neck only for her to stand there like a stick not moving or responding to my greeting. I frowned stepping away from her.

My eyes watched as she did everything avoiding me or my eye contact and I knew something was wrong.

"Everything okay?" I asked sitting at the stool infront of her. She shrugged then turned her back to me.

"Are you going to speak or are you going to ignore me Camilla?" I questioned. I hated the back and forth of an argument. If there's a problem I would like for us to talk about it. We're both too grown to do otherwise

She sighed turning to me crossing her arms.
"Where were you last night?" She asked and a little smile made its way to my face.

"I was with the boys. Benji threw this party,and I just went there after work." I'm use to doing that and this was nothing new to her so I didn't understand why this was suddenly an issue.

"Is that it?" She raised her eyebrow at me and I nodded.

That was basically it. She asked where I was and that was the answer.

"Anything interesting happened?" It was my turn to look at her and assess her accusing tone.

Did anything happen?

"A lot of things happened." That was the truth, from the fight that almost happened, to some of the homies acting like straight fools,To Leigh-Anne being there, my dance with her and the fact that I brought her home. These were the events of last night

"Okay if you say so." I thought she was going to drop it but with her phone in hand she shoved it infront of my face.

"This one of those things that happened last night?" I clenched my jaw at the picture of Leigh-Anne and I dancing. We looked a lot more intimate than what I thought. But what bothered me is that she didn't have 1 picture of the two of us,but numerous ones. My annoyance grew the more she swiped. She stopped at the last picture which was when she had her arms around me and we were facing each other.

That was the worse picture of them all because to anyone that saw it, you would've believed that we just shared our undying love for each other when all she did was tell me that we shouldn't be dancing together.

I looked up at Camilla who stood there raging. She was always a soft spoken and easygoing girl which is why I liked her but now I could tell that she was pissed.

"Look.." I started but I had no idea what to say.

"What exactly do you have to say?. The pictures says it all. You were there with your ex and practically dry humping each other on that dance floor Oscar.Did you kiss her? Did you hook up with her?." She raised her voice giving me the death stare.

I released a breath because I didn't know what to say.
"I didn't know she was going to be there okay..and as for the dance. I-I can't give you a reason for it. But the last picture was us agreeing that she shouldn't dance with me. I told her I had you and that's when she walked away okay. We didn't kiss there was nothing." I explained,no fuck that I lied and as the words got out of my mouth I felt bad.

It was crazy how even in this moment, I had my girlfriend standing in front of me looking hurt at the situation but the only thing I felt bad for is lying on Leigh-Anne's name.

"Look baby, I-I have to go pick up Alaïa. Tonight dress up, I'll come pick you at 6 and I'll take you out and we'll have a nice dinner okay?" I woke up pulling her towards me she tried to look away from me but I grabbed her by the neck.

"Don't be like that. I'm sorry okay. I really am. I just didn't know that she was going to be there. To me the dance was innocent. It really was. It would've only meant something if I felt some thing for her Cam." I whispered.

I wondered if Leigh-Anne's ears was bleeding at the mention of her in this conversation.

"I know,but it's kinda hard that you have to do this with her. Why don't you ask for Alaïa to spend time with you here. We could go to the park together. I would really like to meet her babe." She sniffed on the verge of tears.

This shit got complicated real quick.

"I'll ask,okay. I'll ask her and we can go to the beach together. I would really really like for you to meet her too. She's incredible. She's beautiful." Just like her mum.

"Okay." She pulled away from me crossing her arms. "...I don't like you being around her Oscar. Because I know she has feelings for you. You can just tell."

"I know I know. But we share a daughter together, it's kinda hard to pretend like she doesn't exist. But there's nothing to act upon if the feelings are one-sided." I was already making a move to grab my keys and leave.

I didn't want this conversation to go on any longer because I couldn't bare to talk about it some more.

"I love you okay. Don't you forget that." I nodded giving her a small kiss and I left.

I clenched the steering wheel hard the entire drive to pick up Alaïa,I felt like a pure piece of shit for what I said and the guilt was eating me up.

I parked outside of her house and soon enough the door opened, I got out of my car the same time my little human came running out with a bag on her shoulders

"Ossie!" She squealed running over to me throwing herself in my arms. I pulled her up spinning her around, her little squeals of joy made my heart so happy.

I stopped looking down at her, she's the most cutest thing I've ever seen and it was so hard to believe that she was half me and half her mum.

"Ossie,guess what mummy is coming with." My heart started racing at this.

I remember that I did ask her to come with me and now that she actually was I had no idea how to feel.

And as if on cue I looked up to see her walking out of her house with what looked like a picnic basket in her hand. She wore jean shorts and a thin crop top.

I looked away from her because I just couldn't handle it, I really really felt bad now about everything I just said an hour ago.

My eyes narrowed on Joshua who she claims is her best friend but best friends didn't act the way they did. There he stood shirtless standing behind Leigh who was laughing at something he said. She tip toed and kissed him on the cheeks before turning to me. She sent me an awkward smile which I returned and Joshu just gave me a small nod which I also returned.

Are these two really just friends?