14

I kissed Alaïa goodnight for the third time tonight

I kissed Alaïa goodnight for the third time tonight. She's been asleep for a while now but she keeps on waking up from having a nightmare and I was still stuck on what exactly I was meant to be doing.

I checked the time to see that it was a bit pass midnight and I was thankful that I didn't have to work tomorrow until the night so I could sleep all day. I was about to walk to my room when the door bell rang and I knew it had to be Josh who was out and about with some of his friends. Even he had friends and he's never been here while I didn't.

I opened the door and frowned when I saw Oscar standing there leaning on the door frame,when I opened he looked up at me. I let out a huff because I could see that he was high.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I questioned but still moved aside so that he could walk in.

"Was at one of the homies place." He shrugged and I smiled

"Another party I bet?" I questioned and he nodded. I watched him take a sit on the couch and I walked over switching on the lamp and turning off the lights

"Did you have fun? Clearly you did you're high,but at least you're not drunk." I went and sat on the opposite armchair. I didn't trust myself sitting next to him.

Anything could happen

"Have I ever gotten drunk?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised. I thought about it, He never has.

"Actually no you haven't. I also remember you never even let me drink." I gave him a pointed look tucking my feet under me.

"You were underaged." I gave him a really look.

"That never stopped you now did it?" I said with a smirk and he chuckled shaking his head.

"So,what exactly are you doing here?" This almost felt like old times when we would just stay up late at night and talk about absolutely anything. Those were the best memories of us.

"I got into a fight with Camilla." I bit the insides my cheeks because I had an idea over who it was.

"Because of me?" I questioned bracing myself for his answer. When he nodded I wasn't really surprised. I just felt bad because I told him I wasn't going to be a problem for them but it turns out I was.

"Why?"

"That day you came at the house...the day we danced... someone took pictures of us and showed her. So she dropped by today to watch over me. She doesn't trust me because of you." I sighed, blowing air out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry." I apologised because I wouldn't want to be in her place. It doesn't matter who she is and who she was with because as a girl, and especially if I was in her position I would feel the same way.

"You don't have to apologise. It's my fault." He shrugged.

I looked around the dimly lit room and then back at him. "Do you plan to stay here?" I questioned already knowing the answer but I only had one problem.

"You can't sleep on the couch though...Josh broke it so there's a dip on the left side." I nodded towards the side of the couch. And that's where the trouble was, this was a three bedroom house, one was mine, one for Alaïa and the other one Josh's.

"You're gonna have to sleep in my room." I muttered not sure what he'll think about it.

"I'll sleep on the floor I don't mind Leigh." My heart fluttered at him calling me Leigh. A lot of people called me that but there was just something about him doing so.

I don't know what came over me,what kind of cunning evil bitch energy that went through me but I objected to what he just said.

"You can sleep next to me." He looked up at me in shock. I chuckled at his reaction.

"We've done it before. And I don't mind. It's better for you." I bit my lips waiting for his response and I tried to hide my smile when he said yes.

I woke up and he followed me to my bedroom and once we were there he stopped at the doorway and looked in.

I frowned "what?"

He chuckled a small smirk making its way on his face. "I'm just thinking about how many times I've actually snuck in your room." I smiled at that.

"You were quite the professional at that." I teased.

He did sneak in my room a lot and it was always the best nights every single time.

I got into bed and watched him as he took off his t-shirt,when he was about to take his jeans off I looked away.

"You're acting like You've never seen me naked." I heard him say but I shook my head.

"That was years ago things change and I'm trying to be respectful fool." I replied still staring away from him.

"You're right things do change mine did for the better." I choked on my own saliva and I couldn't help it but I started laughing but I had to remind myself that Alaïa was sleeping

"You are such a fucking idiot." I turned around and said once I felt the bed dipped. He was looking back at me a huge smile on his face.

I checked him out and he was still as perfect as he was. While my eyes roamed his body my eyes settled on something tattoed on his left chest. I sat up leaning down to take a better look.

L.A.H
I looked back up at him and he was already staring at me. I didn't stop myself from tracing the initials on his chest,I felt him shiver under my touch.

"LAH? As in Leigh-Anne Howard or Leigh-Anne Alexandra Howard?" I questioned. I didn't even know if that's what it actually meant but I had a feeling it had something to do with me.

"Both." His deep voice replied and I went from looking at him tattoo and then back at him.

He put his hands over mine.
"I wanted to remember you." My heart warmed at this.

"I thought you said you were done with stupid, meaningless tattoos." I recalled a pillow talk conversation we had one night.

"Who said this was one of them?"

I was still madly in love with him.