29

I had Alaïa squealing next to me but I didn't mind it

I had Alaïa squealing next to me but I didn't mind it. My eyes were glued on a smiling Leigh-Anne who was finally out of the hospital and you could tell just how happy she was.

I let Benji push pass me to help Leigh-Anne get in her house but my feet were glued to the ground as I just stood there just staring at her.

"You a fool in love you know." I glanced at Chico who stood right next to me. Choosing to ignore what he just said a smile made its way to my face when Leigh squealed from Benji picking her up. This caused Alaïa to rush over to them and start kicking Benji's leg to put her mum down.

"You know what homes...  this the situation you should be in you know. Not with white washed Jessica Alba." I chuckled. I haven't talked or seen Camilla for 2 days. I just couldn't deal with her at the moment, and I was also sat at Leigh-Anne's hospital bed for those 2 days.

I needed her to understand that one way or another both Laïa and Leigh are my own family and their safety was my top priority. And in order to ensure that I needed to make sure Los Santos had there back. I needed to be with them.

In large strides I scooped Alaïa up throwing her over my shoulder and followed Benji and Leigh inside the house.

I placed her on the floor and she quickly went outside to the backyard.

"She needs sleep." Both Leigh-Anne and I said at the same time and my eyes snapped over to her as she blushed

"Okay we get it she needs sleep." Pablo eyed the two of us and followed to where Alaïa ran off.

"Laïa tus padres said you need sleep. So let's go Princessa." Could be heard coming out of his mouth. I looked at Leigh-Anne who's eyes were still on me and then walked over to her grabbing her hand leading her to her room.

"Um... I might've carried her but I'm not Alaïa Oscar. I don't need any sleep." I rolled my eyes but I didn't let go of her hand.

"Doctor said you need to rest up and that's what you gonna do." This caused her to scoff.

"What you gonna do? Force me to sleep. I'm a grown woman Oscar." I bit my lip in amusement and abruptly turned around causing her to bump into me. I looked down at her and internally smile at the fact that she didn't step away even when our bodies were touching.

"I'll bend you over my lap TIL you sleep hermosa." My voice said huskily and the glint in my eyes matched hers.

"I don't know about that. You have a beer belly now. You let yourself go. I don't think you can handle this weight." She smirked.

I looked down at myself and then back at her with my eyebrow raised.
"You wanna bet I can't take your weight?" I challenged.

She nodded without hesitating.
"I'm 22.. and I had a baby. I'm no longer the 18 year old you lifted around Oscar."

As soon as the words left her mouth I had my arms around her waist and just like I did with Alaïa I threw her over my shoulder.

I felt a stinging sensation when her hand connected with one of my butt cheeks.
"You getting thick Papi." She joked and I stiffened.

"Don't be calling me that." I walked over to her bed.

"Isn't that what you are a Papi.?" Her words were cut off when I threw her on the bed but my amusement turned into guilt when she winced

"You massive pendejo. You forgot I got a bullet graze?" She looked up at me frowning but her eyes still had amusement.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I apologised quickly. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her even more knowing the fact that she's hurt because of me.

She sighed and got on her feet pushing me back.

"All I do is get you hurt..." I spoke up after a few minutes of just us staring at each other. She tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips.

"Yes you do..." My heart dropped and I looked away from her. It was the past repeating itself all over again. But this time the threats are even higher..more dangerous.

"I almost thought I lost you... I heard Alaïa scream, her cries.. I heard the crash. The panic In your voice." I rambled my voice distant thinking back to that phone call. That was my worse nightmare. I was going to dream about it over and over again.

I felt her fingers graze my cheeks repeating the action I did when I first saw her at the hospital.
"It's not your fault Oscar." Her voice was small and her eyes held sadness.

"Thanks for making me feel better but we both know it is. I need to protect you and our mija." She nodded her head slowly.

"And we will. You and me. You,me and the boys. Now that I'm in this situation, you being back in the gang.. us having a daughter and me aware of the dangers that lurk everywhere. I'm willing to go the whole way to protect the people I love Oscar." I frowned looking down at her. Her words held double meaning and I was afraid of what she might actually mean.

She was the first woman to pull a trigger for me. She didn't even know how to use a gun but yet in that moment instead of running away. She stood there and shot a man. To protect me. Consider that and every other shit we've been through it was hard to act like I didn't have feelings for her. Like she's just my baby mama. Just that. It was fucking impossible.

"Okay." I finally answered and she forced a smile stepping away from me.

My heart stopped and my hand reached over pulling her towards me and in an instant my lips were on hers.

The most overwhelming feeling I even forgot existed coursed through my body right there. It intensified even more when she didn't pull away. Instead she wrapped her hand around my neck bringing my face closer.

Our lips moved in sync as I savoured the taste of her. I felt nostalgic, it felt like coming back home after being away  for so long. I never had that with Camilla and I've come to the conclusion that I will never have it with any other woman but her.

She's the one I want

Leigh-Anne jumped back when someone chuckled and I turned my head in annoyance to see the three idiots I call friends standing in her room each one with a smug look on their faces.

I squinted my eyes as they looked at me and then at Leigh-Anne. None of us said a word just us staring at each other.

"We interrupting something?" Chico asked with a huge smirk on his face.

Fucking pendejo.

"I mean we can come back if you want.." Benji continued

"I mean only if you want. You can carry on. We'll just  stand here quietly and take pictures for a video montage for the wedding ." Pablo smirked.

They all paused and right after all three burst out laughing. I looked to my side to see that even Leigh-Anne was laughing. And in that moment I was happy.

"I fucking hate you fools."