30

I looked around at the 19th street gang members that surrounded me as if I pose a threat

I looked around at the 19th street gang members that surrounded me as if I pose a threat. I did, they fucked with my family and that's some shit I'm not going to let go but it'd be stupid of me to try something on their territory.

My eyes landed on Ortiz who sat there with a smug look on his face. He knew exactly what him and his dumb ass putos did and he didn't  regret anything

"What do I owe the pleasure Spooky?" He smirked, his eyes sparkling with mischievousness.

I didn't say a word but just stared at him. The cries of both Leigh-Anne and Alaïa ringing in my head. I could feel myself getting angrier the more I stared at him.

I could argue and say I would never do some dumb shit like that but I know for a Fact I would, but not over a meaningless street. If he wanted it he could've asked but it wasn't my final decision to give it to him. Cuchillos dealt with that shit.

"You gonna speak now cholo or what?" He taunted his smirk growing.

I clenched my jaw and chuckled dryly.
"Leave my family out this shit."

"Ha...this what you came here for? To beg me to leave your family alone... who? Your daughter and your baby mama?" He questioned.

"Yes my daughter and my girl so you better fucking leave them out of this Ortiz." I growled.

He chucked.
"You left for a few years and looks like you forgot the game homie." He looked away from me but my gaze hardened.

I scoffed.
I ain't forget about no game and if that's how he wants to go about things then that's exactly how we'll go about it. I just need to make sure my family is safe.

"You a little boy and will still be a little boy... I've been in this game for what? More than aDecade. An Eye for an Eye Ortiz." I eyed his gang that looked on cautiously.

"I'm sure you all have families right?" I questioned my eyes going to what looked like the youngest person in this room. When I made eye contact with him his eyes widened and he froze.

"You got family niño?" I asked him and he looked to his friends next to him before looking back at me. I raised my eyebrow waiting for an answer and he shakily nodded his head slowly.

"Wouldn't want anything to happen to them right?" I questioned but my attention went back to Ortiz who slammed the table in a pissy fit.

"Don't come in my territory and talk to my homies like that Spooky. This is 19th street not fucking Santos." He glared and I smirked.

"You think being here scares me?.." I questioned and I leaned forward on my hands. "..Ever gotten a call from your girl hearing the cries of your daughter in the background because some putos messed with them? Your own flesh and blood crying and you just thinking you're about to lose two people you care about the most? That is fear, that scares me. Not being in this room..and definitely not pulling my gun out and shooting you right in the face."

The tension lingered in the air and anyone could cut it with a knife but I wanted to get that point across.

"You won't do that because you don't want a war Spooky." He smirked and I started laughing.

I pushed my chair back and everyone was on full alert at the sound of the scraping.

What exactly do they think they were going to do?

"Nah that's where you're wrong.. you already started the war." My voice was cold and deadly.

He started this the moment he messed with the homies and then he moved to my family,Leigh-Anne and I might not be together but she is family, she'll forever be family and they messed with her AND Alaïa.

If I was to do some crazy shit I would've pulled my gun and pulled the trigger, easy kill but that would also result in my death and no good comes to anyone if I'm dead. I had to think about Alaïa,I want to be there with her every step of the way.

Freeridge has been real quiet but now the block was going to get hot again, and I don't give a shit who gets hurt.

I had the choices,to either go to my apartment and deal with Camilla or go to the house... but I chose to drive to Leigh-Anne's. I don't know why but after we kissed there was nothing I wanted to do more than be next to her.

But there were a few complications and one of them was the fact that I was in a relationship and this was called cheating...but is it really cheating if it's only a kiss?

I knocked on the door and she opened it seconds later. I saw her look down trying to hide her smile when she saw who it was.

"Don't be acting shy now Leigh.." my voice was husky because the only thing I wanted to do to her was have her in a bed again. It was wrong but it was the truth.

"What are you doing here? Alaïa's at school Oscar." She questioned looking up at me.

"Can't I come to see one of my favourite person on this planet?" I smirked and it widened when I saw her cheeks turn red. I reached over touching her cheeks.

"Sto-."

"Oscar?" I froze when I heard the sound of her name, and I frowned when Leigh-Anne moved away from me looking at the person behind me.

I didn't want to turn around because I didn't want to face reality. The past few days with Leigh without her around felt like old times,and I loved it.

"Oscar?" She called again. I breathe through my nose and turned around facing the one and only.

My girlfriend.