34

I was Happy

I was Happy.

Even if I knew it wouldnt last long given the circumstances, I did. Especially being in this car with him as we drove to my house with his hands on my thighs.

I had to constantly remind myself that he did have a girlfriend but I forced that thought out of my mind. I just killed a man and we kissed... he told me he loves me.

LOVES

And yes, my dumb ass is going to think about it for the next few years. Because that's just what I do.

When he parked outside of my house I looked at him and then his hand.

"Lets go." I said taking his hands off and opening the door. I smiled when he opened his own door and got out. Automatically his hand took mine again and I felt nostalgic... Just like old times. It was like nothing changed except everything did. Everything was so different...both in a good and bad way.

I unlocked the door, and walked in a dark house. Josh wasn't here and Alaia was at my mums. So, I had the house all to myself.... we had the house all to ourselves.

I don't know what exactly I want to happen but I knew exactly what I want to happen.

I could feel him following me to my bedroom, I wondered if his heart was beating as fast as mine. Because for a moment I felt nervous, scared. I haven't been with a guy ever since I was with him. But I knew I couldn't say the same for him and I couldn't help but feel... Angry.

But he was expecting me dead...everyone was.

Once in my room, both of us standing and staring at each other. I felt shy...Like it was my first time...but my first time I was anything but shy. Now, I felt like a whole virgin again the only thing reminding me that I wasnt Is the fact that I pushed a whole human out.

I sighed Looking around.

"Uhm...I-Im taking a shower... Uhm...you can join me if you want." I was being a bit optimistic but I hope he does. If he doesnt then I knew that nothing was going to happen tonight and he must probably be thinking about Camilla.

I walked away from him to my bathroom. I slowly took my clothes off buying him time. But by the time I stood there naked in my bathroom and he still hadnt joined me...I knew maybe, just maybe I was acting like a whole clown, expecting him to just have sex with me like that.

With disappointment I stepped into the shower not wanting the feeling to ruin my night. But it was already ruined. I turned the faucet and let the water hit my back. Should I cry? No, that would be a tad bit dramatic.

I sensed it before I felt it. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I got chills. I heard the shower door being slid open and I instantly felt his body heat enveloped me. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I leaned into him.

His hands roamed my body and I got goose bumps. From my breast to my tummy, I got butterflies and when his hands went lower, I felt a knot in my stomach. He parted my legs and cupped me. His hands stayed there. With my eyes closed, I was breathing heavily. The steam from the hot water not helping at all.

"Have you been with anyone?"His voice made my senses heighten and my hormones were on an all-time high.

Fuck.

I couldn't speak, words were stuck in my throat so I just shook my head vigorously. He chuckled like the devil he is and that sound went straight to my core.

He knew the answer to that, and just wanted me to say it.

"Good."He spun me around pushing me backwards my back hitting the cold tile wall. The fury in his eyes matched mine, we both wanted each other... and in all the time of us being together I've never seen him like this.

I was lifted off my feet and my legs wrapped around him.

I felt him and I let out the loudest moan sure to have woken up the entire house if there was anyone here.

I held onto him as he filled me with every inch of him. I never wanted the feeling of ecstasy to end. He was like a drug and I knew I was in trouble... It started with the kiss and now we were here...I wasn't going to be able to get enough of him... I'm going to want more and more and more.

Having had enough of my thoughts I focused on him.

"I longed to be inside of you... and you're still going to be the best I ever had. And Im going to give you 4 years of sex"

Help.