38

I stared at her as she bandaged her hand in front of me

I stared at her as she bandaged her hand in front of me. I was waiting for her to speak but she wasn't going to say anything. Willingly. Unless I forced it out of her.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" I spoke crossing my arms infront of me as I stared at her.

"Didn't your mouthy daughter tell you?!" She snapped sassily. I almost laughed in amusement. My mouthy daughter.
"You do know that's your daughter too right? What I can remember is that you always had a smart mouth. She took after you." I shrugged feeling the need to remind her.

Her smart mouth was what got me hooked to her in the first place.

Leigh-Anne huffed in response. I shook my head at her stubbornness. I do hope Alaïa didn't become a mini Leigh-Anne, because she was a headache, so difficult to deal with. But if she did I hope she founds herself a me. I love everything about Leigh-Anne. And Alaïa needed someone who feels the same way.

I frowned at my thoughts. Alaïa wasn't getting any boyfriends . Her ass is becoming a nun! And that's something I'm counting on.

"Are you going to be difficult?" I asked Leigh-Anne not sure for how long I was going to be patient with her. I simply wanted to know why she punched my.... girlfriend?

"Are you going to wish that me and my daughter died in that accident?" She retorted. Her words made me blink back,stunned.

"What?" I questioned not sure if I heard her correctly.

"What the fuck did you just say Leigh-Anne?" I asked this time my voice louder.

She sighed and turned to me and that's when I finally got a good look at her. She stood there biting her lips to stop herself from crying whilst holding her bruised hand.

I frowned hard.
"What did she say?" I asked biting the insides of my cheeks because I could already feel the anger coursing through my body.

Leigh-Anne looked away from me.

"What did she say Leigh-Anne?" I asked lowly. Unclenching and clenching my fist shut.

I gave her a few more seconds to reply before turning on my heels,walking away from her. I could hear her footsteps following behind me. If I knew that's how I was going to get her attention I would've done it much sooner.

"Oscar where are you going?" I heard her ask as I walked out my front door.

I was against putting hands on women, promised I would never stoop so low but this time it was different. I'll stoop lower than the Earth's core before I let someone say something like that about the people I love.

As I was about to open my car door hands clasped my own stopping me from doing so.

"What are you going to do?" She asked nervously. I kept her gaze and shrugged.