17

It was incredible how in the space of two days I was yet again making my way to Leigh-Anne's house for a reason that wasn't Alaïa

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was incredible how in the space of two days I was yet again making my way to Leigh-Anne's house for a reason that wasn't Alaïa. The only difference is Camilla was sat next to me in the passenger seat this time.

We were out and about when I got the call and I didn't even hesitate to drop everything and pick up my shit and drive there, much to Camilla's dismay. She was sat there with an angry scowl on her face and I knew she was holding in her anger.

I would've cared but Chico was the one hurt now, by the same people.

I parked and got out of the car and looked over my shoulder making sure that Camilla was following behind me and she was. I knocked on the door and in seconds the door was opened by Benji.

We shared a look and he moved to the side shaking his head. I knew something was bothering him,and frankly it was bothering me too. This whole shit is.

Compared to the other night Paola was not here just Leigh-Anne and she was standing infront of Chico applying a bandage to his bust up head.

"I think you guys seriously need to stay out of harms way. I'm not equipped to be nursing each and everyone of you." I heard her mutter.

"It's not my fault I'm a danger magnet Chica. Just like the ladies the danger adores me." Chico answered a smirk on his face looking up at Leigh-Anne.

At times I thought that he liked her but he didn't. He loved her like a sister,a sister he doesn't have.

"What kind of gang member doesn't know how to fight though?" She teased him and he gave her a playful glare

"I wasn't powered up yet. I would've K.Oed all those fuckers."

"You're such a fool that's why you get hurt." Leigh-Anne pushed his head back making him wince and then she turned around.

Her eyes landed on me but then it moved to Camilla who was beside me and her face turned hard.

"I know I always said that I didn't want anything to do with your gang shit and trust me I don't. But you guys seriously need to do something about this. First Ximena,Pablo and Vinco and now Chico." She spokes her eyes on both Benji and I.

"I care about you guys too much and I don't want it to be you Next Benji...." she then looked at me "..or you." I gave her a small smile. I felt like a giddy little kid being included.

"Then what the fuck should we do?" Chico asked making a move to stand up but he sat back down holding his side

"Yeah sit down." Leigh-Anne glared at him over her back.

She was about to walk over to him when she stopped turning towards a very silent Camilla and I.
"I have guests how rude of me would you like anything to drink?" She asked in this sickening sweet voice her eyes narrowed on Camilla who just shook her head no.

Pablo scoffed silently but he wasn't as silent as he wanted to. I knew having him and Camilla in the same room wasn't going to be nice.

"Oscar you've been here countless of times, you  know where the Fridge is." She smirked and I could tell exactly what she was doing and I tried to hide my laugh.

We all moved to sit down on her couch and we just sat there staring at each other.

"I feel like such a fucking failure man." Benji cleared the silence his voice distant.

"Why? This ain't your fault man. You didn't start this shit." Pablo replied and I nodded in agreement

"I don't know. I can't even compare to you." My heart ached to see him like this. This was bothering him. He was beating himself up because of this and he was comparing the two of us. But he had nothing to do with this.

"Don't be like that Benji. You're doing great. Alejandro's bitch ass fucked things up." I tried to cheer him up

"To be fair Oscar was quite a shit gang leader all he did was sit in his front yard and do absolutely nothing but drink beer." Leigh-Anne spoke up and Chico let out the loudest laugh I've ever heard.

My eyes narrowed at her but I couldn't help but break into a smile. I felt Camilla link her arm with mine and Leigh-Anne's eyes narrowed in on that and she smirked

"She got a point though." Pablo agreed

"Not just him all you idiots. I use to question whether you guys did anything but that. I wasn't even sure you guys did any dealings. All you did is, be at Oscar's house, smoke pot and drink." She laughed sitting next to Benji linking her own arms in his in comfort.

"You loved it though." Chico pointed out and she nodded.

"I absolutely did. You guys were my own little family." She smiled happily looking right at me.

"And we absolutely love you." She was kissed on the cheek by Pablo.

"Our favourite girl." Chico smirked making everyone laugh.

"Can we leave?" And then the mood in the room did a whole 180 turn when Camilla spoke up.

"You can." I knew it was going to be hard to contain Pablo. He didn't like her and he made sure she knew it. Compared to Pabs, the others were silent about their dislike for her.

White washed Latina that's what he calls her.

Even from the start when she moved next door they always gave her the side eyes,they were always cautious around her and they never once trusted her. When we finally got close I was expecting them to warm up to her but they didn't and knowing she was the one that brought up leaving Freeridge their hate just tripled.

"Don't start this shit." I glared at Pablo who shook his head. I didn't want her to feel even more uncomfortable than she already did.

"We dont know what to do." Chico spoke up ignoring the tension.

"We'll figure shit out We always do." And I meant it when I said We.

"Nah, Osc, you out of this life you doing good. You don't need to come back." Benji objected but I shook my head Chuckling

"Can't be out of this life if my bros ain't. Ride or die remember." I looked at my three brothers. They were the OG homies. When one rides we all ride. When one gets messed with we're all jumping in that's how it works.

Plus Los Santos was being fucked with and they were my family. And family's always gonna be there for each other no matter how fucked up we all are.

"So what exactly are you guys going to do?" Leigh-Anne was the one to ask looking between all of us. Her eyes met mine and it's like she knew what I was about to say.

"I think it's time Spooky comes back."