19

I sat on the bench at the park just watching Alaïa play with kids her age

I sat on the bench at the park just watching Alaïa play with kids her age. I smiled because she looked so happy. I was in constant awe whenever I looked at her not believing that I made her.... her father and I.

My mind then went to Oscar. I don't know how to feel about his revelation. Oscar Spooky Diaz was coming back and I was still trying to wrap my mind around that. I understood why he had to do it but I wasn't so sure his girlfriend did. I could tell by the look on her face as soon as he said it and her whole demeanour change after.

"Leigh-Anne." I looked up and my eyes widened slightly when I saw Sierra standing there. If I was being honest I forgot about her completely. After the last day I saw her she didn't even cross my mind not once. But I also couldn't forget that she was my best friend. We were close until everything went to shit.

"Sierra. Hi." I gave her a small smile no ill feelings towards her. We were both grown now,and I've moved on to better things in life.

"You...you look amazing." She approached me but kept her distance standing there awkwardly.

I glanced at Alaïa just to make sure everything was okay before focusing half my attention on Sierra. As a mum I always had to be on the lookout.

"Thanks, you too...urhm... how have you been doing?" I questioned and patted the place next to me on the bench moving my bag so that she could take a seat. She smiled and sat down.

"I'm good. I'm teaching Kindergarten now... boyfriend. No kids yet. I've been doing really good. How about you?" She asked looking at me from head to toe "..Pablo told me about what happened. I'm sorry about that but you're here, you look really good."

"Yeah. Not the best time for me back then but yes I am here.. Work at the hospital, I have a daughter." She lit up at that.

"A daughter? Really?" She asked shocked and I nodded pointing at Alaïa who was helping one of the little boys that accidentally fell. I couldn't help but stare at her proudly. She was a good girl.

"Wow, she's beautiful....wait..Oscar?" She asked and I nodded slowly.

"Always knew that was going to happen it was just a matter of when." She chuckled.

"Look, I-." I cut her off with a shake of my head

"Don't apologise. Please don't. What's in the past is in the past. We're grown now, I'm not really good at holding grudges." Her face lit up slightly and she nodded.

"So can we be friends?" She questioned and hissed looking away from her awkwardly before letting out a loud laugh.

"Yeah. I would love for Alaïa to properly meet you one day."

"Remember when we legit sat in my bedroom and planning our future? Now look at us?" I nodded. Who didn't do that? But we sure as hell did. We said we were going to be inseparable,we made a whole pact but some things don't always turn out the way we want. And a lot of things in my life can be used as a prime example

She was about to speak when a voice interrupted us.

"Everything okay?" I turned around to see Oscar standing over the two of us. He looked between the two of us his gaze hardened on Sierra.

"Oscar." She greeted getting on her feet and I knew this was her about to leave.

"Sierra." I almost laughed at his tone.

" I'll see you around Leigh." With that she scurried off and I turned to glare at Oscar.

"You scared her away." Just like he normally did back then he still does. I still can't understand what exactly is scary about him because I couldn't see it.

"So you two friends now?" He questioned taking a seat next to me.

"We just bumped into each other...that's it." I rolled my eyes crossing my legs. And then it finally dawned on me that he was here.

"Wait how did you know we were here?" I questioned.

He smirked at my reaction "your mum."

Of course that traitor. I strongly believe that if she could she would swap me for Oscar. She absolutely loved him.

"You know she still has this stupid ass hope that us two would magically get back together." I shrugged.

"And what do you think?" His tone was suggestive but this was Oscar, he might've been playing some sort of mind game with me but....he never has.

"I'm not going to lie to you Oscar. I can't be around you but I have to because of Alaïa..." I licked my lips looking away from his intense gaze.
"I'm still trying to figure out how I'm meant to see you and fight the urge to kiss you every.single.time."

I was being brutally honest with him because that's how I felt. Oscar and I had this sexual chemistry that existed even way before we actually got together. From the first day we met, I wanted to jump his bone and then we actually got to know each other, from me working with him on his car, being around him most of the time there's not a day that I didn't want him. I remember wearing the littlest clothes just so that I can get the tingle every time I caught him checking me out. And then things between us got intimate until finally... I lost my virginity to him.

And after that it was always a constant cycle of us trying to keep our hands off each other. I couldn't count how many times my hair was tied up, my head over his lower body whenever we were in a car or when his tongue was buried in the deepest part of me.

I stopped myself from my thoughts closing my legs a little bit more but nothing I can do will stop the ache I had for him.

But he has a girlfriend and I respected that even if I hated the bitch.