40

"Pregnant?" I asked the question out loud after staring at Camilla trying to understand what I've been told

She wasn't looking at me but down at the ground. She couldn't face me and that pissed me off.

"You're pregnant?" I asked once again my voice raising slightly.

This can't be. How? I haven't been home in a while and we haven't had sex for even longer....unless she's been pregnant for a while now.

My eyes involuntarily went to her stomach. There was a baby in there?

"She's pregnant Oscar and you can't just barge in here upsetting her." Kirsten spoke for her but I didn't need her to speak. I wanted to hear it out of Camilla's mouth.

"Camilla fucking answer me." My volume made her jump and she finally looked up. She looked at Kirsten then back at me before slowly nodding her head.

My heart fell and I could feel the frustration followed by the dread.

How the fuck could this happen? I came here to confront her and end things with her. How was I going to do that knowing that she's having my kid?

"We haven't had sex in months. That baby is not mine." I refused to believe it. This was going to ruin everything for me and Leigh-Anne. I wanted none of that shit

"I'm not a whore Oscar! I don't go around and sleep with everyone. You know danm well the last time you bend me over you didn't wear protection...and I'm not on the pill." She whispered the last part and my eyes almost bulged out of its socket.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I wasn't aware of that. The only reason I hit it raw was because I knew she was taking her birth control pill. She told me she was.

"I stopped taking it...because I wanted us to have a baby. I wanted us to have it Oscar." Her voice was small and pleading. I should go soft on her but I simply couldn't.

How was I going to tell Leigh-Anne this? She was going to hate me.

Fuck.

"Say something Oscar.." She muttered. I looked away from her unable to look at her. She was stood there small and fragile. I wanted to feel sorry for her but all I felt was resentment.

"Say something Oscar! Don't you see what you're putting her through." Kirsten exclaimed and that made my blood boil.

"Shut the fuck up before I blow your fucking brains out Kirsten." I growled glaring at the bitch in front of me.

I needed to calm down and deal with this situation like an adult. I needed to be grown about it. I couldn't hold the fact that she stopped taking her pill against her, it takes two to have sex and we did that. And now she was pregnant with my baby.

Mine.

A baby that wasn't Leigh-Anne's.

"I-." I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't know what to say. I clenched my jaw and looked at Camilla who stood there in a corner like a toddler in time out.

I sighed pacing back and forth trying to wrap my head around the situation.

The boys were going to kill me. Cesar was going to kill me. It was one thing being with someone my hermanos didn't like but another thing to Impregnate her.

I hate to admit it but the first time I found out she was pregnant I was not the most happiest. In fact I felt exactly how I felt now but the only difference Is that the guilt that I felt thinking about Leigh-Anne then has been multiplied now.

I was thankful when she had a miscarriage. If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

"Fine." I finally said after the mental battle in my head.

"Really?" Her face lit up slightly at my words

I nodded curtly. "That's my kid and I'm not a deadbeat. I'm going to take care of the baby.... but us. The two of us. We're done!"

My words was met by a chorus of disapproval's most of it mainly from Kirsten.

I hate when a puta makes my business theirs. I didn't give a shit if they were best fucking friends. She needed to stay the fuck out of my business.

"She's pregnant!" Kirsten's voice boomed.

I raised my eyebrow looking at her.
"So?" I replied arrogantly.

"Y-you can't leave her. She's having your kid!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

Camilla stayed silent.

"I'm not leaving my kid. I'm going to be there for both of them but I can't stay with her." I responded. Keeping my answer simple.

I couldn't stay with her because I was madly in love with a girl that wasn't Camilla. That was the truth.

"It's her isn't it?" She finally spoke up and asked. I could hear the emotions in her voice.

I felt bad. But It would be unfair to lie to her just to make her feel better. I was an honest guy and if my honesty makes me look like an asshole... I've been called worse.

"Yes." I knew my answer hurt her, but I couldn't help but think about the hurt Leigh-Anne was going to feel when I tell her.

Should I?

"A-after everything we've been through. I was there for you Oscar." Her voice broke making me look away from her.

Guilt

"I'm thankful for all of that Camilla. I am. I love you but fuck.... I can't even begin to explain how much I love her. From the first time she disrespected me straight to my face I knew I wanted her and I got her. I lost her and now she's back. I don't want to lose that again."

"You're a punk ass bitch you know that." Kirsten spat out in disgust.

"I know." I simply answered and turned back to Camilla. I gave her an apologetic stare. I was truly sorry but I couldn't stay with her just because she was having my baby.

"I'll be back in the next day or two to get my things." I gave her one last glance, ignoring Kirsten's glare I turned around walking out of my house.

It was crazy because the only thing I was thinking about now, is Leigh-Anne.

How was I going to tell her?