26

My eyes glued on Camilla who walked over to where I was sitting with the others in the backyard

My eyes glued on Camilla who walked over to where I was sitting with the others in the backyard. My eyes narrowed on her smile and the little bounce in her steps.

"Is everything good?" I asked once she approached me she nodded her eyes twinkling

"Everything's great." I nodded some sort of relief washing over me. I love Camilla and I love Leigh-Anne, and most importantly I love my daughter so I needed the two to get along. I'll admit Camilla just  walking in here was out of order heck I would be pissed too but what more does Leigh-Anne expect me to do.

My eyes went around to see if I spotted her but she was nowhere out here, I looked at Camilla who still had the smile on her face listening on to the conversation.

"Was I Speaking to you?" I snapped back into the conversation when Cesar spoke up. He was talking to a now frowning Camilla.

"I-I...." She stuttered and instantly I was angry. I just wanted them to give her a break. It's been 2 years and I hate having to constantly tell them to leave her alone.

"Cesar you better watch your mouth." I growled my eyes narrowed on my little brother who was glaring right back at me

"I don't like her so I really don't have to do shit." He fired back

"And I oop." I heard Jamal mutter next to him.

"You know I think I'll just leave.." Camilla went to stand up but I held her hips in place making her sit on my lap.

"You don't have to do anything. Cesar just needs to learn some manners." My voice was deadly. The anger I held towards Camilla coming in unannounced and approaching Alaïa now directed towards the disrespectful little shit.

"Nah. I think she can definitely leave this is not her house. I'm pretty sure Leigh-Anne wouldn't mind since she wasn't invited in the first place." He gave her a smug look that I wanted to wipe off of his face.

"Cesar.." I warned again my fingers twitching

"What are you going to do Oscar?" He bursts getting on his feet glaring down at me. Camilla slipped off of me and I knew, she knew that  I was going to pop off. "Huh? What are you going to do?..." He asked again. I looked away from him trying to contain my anger by this point everyone was quiet looking at the two of us.

"..Are you going to leave? Because guess what you already did that! You left, You left Freeridge, You left the gang, You left ME just to appease her. So I don't give a shit about her. You're better off without her." My heart dropped the anger fading.

I left

"What's going on?" My eyes snapped to Leigh-Anne who stood there looking at Cesar with a worried look on her face but even then I didn't miss the fact that her nose was red, and I could see the tear stains on her cheeks. She's been crying

"Nothing. I'm leaving." Cesar announced and my eyes went to him.

"What? No. Stay." Leigh-Anne pleaded and Cesar sighed in defeat.

"Only for you Leigh."

She sent him a weak smile and then she walked away back into the house. I automatically got on my feet following her.

"Are you okay?" I asked once I was in her kitchen. She had her back facing me and she was looking out the window and It sounded like she was crying.

"Y-yeah.." She turned around forcing a smile but I could see right through her. I let out a sigh and stepped towards her.

"You know you can't hide shit from me Hermosa." I reached out to touch her cheek but she walked to the other side of the kitchen putting even more space between the two of us.

"You were going to be a dad?" At first I didn't quite understand what she was talking about but then it hit me. I closed my eyes letting out an exhausted breath.

"I-I...yeah..." The one thing i didn't want her to know she finds out. No..She was told.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when she started laughing. " You know the funny thing about all of this?" She asked her voice cracking in the end.

"I-i couldn't have you but I was living off the thought that I would be the only one to give you a kid as stupid as that sound because you have a girlfriend. But..." She stopped looking at the ground.

I felt guilty, I don't know why but I did.

"I'm sorry." I apologised but she shook her head.

"You did nothing wrong. I did,my expectations did. It's fine." Her eyes went to something behind me and Alaïa walked into the room with Annabelle in hand.

"Come here baby." She took her in her arms and held her close to heart kissing her forehead lovingly. My heart softened. I wanted to tell her that I wanted her to be the only one to give me a kid, another one and then another one.

"I'll be back." With that she walked pass me leaving me there standing shock. What just happened? I got out of the kitchen to follow her to see her walking out the front door.

"Leigh-Anne where are you going?" I called after her as she opened the backdoor settling Alaïa in there.

Where did she think she was going? She was already at home and if she wanted us to leave we will,not her leave her own house.

"I just need to clear my head. I'll be back don't worry." She reassured me with a small smile. I just stood there and watched her get into her car and back out of her driveway. The sinking feeling in my stomach not going away.

With a sigh of defeat I walked back into the house and joined the others.

"Where's Leigh-Anne?" Josh asked when he saw me walking towards the chair, I shook my head in an daze.

"She just stepped out for a sec."

"That should've been you." I eyes Cesar who was once again at Camilla. I was going to intervene but then I remembered the reason why Leigh-Anne felt the need to leave her own house.

I sat back down joining into the conversation as everyone ignored the tension. I subconsciously checked my watch,it's been more than 10 minutes and she still wasn't back yet.

I frowned when my phone started vibrating and I took it out to see her calling,without any hesitation I picked up.

"O-Oscar."

•••••••

What do you think happens next?