21.✓

As the knife hit Caden he lost his concentration. A few flames started burning again, those were near the food supplies and before he could pull out the knife, the flames engulfed the whole stock of food. He looked at Inej laying unconscious on the deck, she was too close to fire he ran towards her and threw her over his shoulder. With one hand he controlled the air and with other he balanced Inej and jumped on the boat helping them both away from the ship.

Jason followed the squaller in the shadows, waiting for the right time to strike.

As they reached the docks Caden put down Inej on the ground and sprinkled some water, her being unconscious was making him scared. He hoped he didn't cause much damage. He was feeling weak, for months he's been hiding his power, never using them except on the occasions when weather was too bad for a safe sail. So sometimes he did work with pressure causing the mass to face any harsh wind. But that didn't cause much effort. But today it was important to come to his full power. He didn't remember what made him come back to ship but he was relieved he reached before much damage was done. His head was already aching, he had no idea how to help his captain.

Jason smiled and found this as a good time go approach. He took off his jacket so he had only a white button up shirt and his jeans, placing the jacket somewhere close. Jason then quickly ran up to Caden and his captain.
"What happened? I saw smoke and came running to help." Jason said, falling to his knees in front of them.

"The ship somehow caught fire, I don't know much but she is unconscious. We need help." Caden said quickly, mentally thanking his captain's saints for sending the man. He looked like a native so Caden thought he could help them. Unlike Caden who is almost clueless about where to go

"Don't worry sir, I'm schooling as a doctor and I have a friend that is a healer. Come, come."

Caden eyed the man, could he trust some stranger just like that? But it's about his Captain's life and if he really is a doctor then he shouldn't waste time contemplating, so he picked Inej up in his arms and said, "lead the way."

He nodded and ran down the ally and to a cart that he had placed there earlier.
"Inside, I'll drive."

Sybia would stare Kaz directly in the eyes. "Now that's not how you greet someone." She'd smile right back at him. She'd see a flash of movment in the corner of her vision. Her wrist would be bruised from where kaz hit her. A voice would sound from behind her. "What have you gotten yourself into now." Jinx's eyes would stare directly at Kaz. A smile would curl her lips, she could taste the salt on her lips. "It seems as though you're outnumbered." She'd see a figure on the rooftop. The figure would drop from the rooftop.

"Seems to me you're outmatched," Kaz said, with a sly smile as Kwet joined him in the alley, he pulled a gun from his pocket, leveling it onto Jinx as he stepped forward, making sure his foot and his weight came to rest on Sybia's leg, pinning her down.
"So, I'm either gonna have a dead body and a captive, or just a captive. What's it gonna be Jinx? We all die sooner or later, you ready to meet your maker tonight?" Kaz signalled to Kwet to take out Jinx, either way, he wasn't about to loose this lead.

Kwet leapt from a nearby roof, acting quickly after Kaz's signal. She stayed close to the ground, easing her way through the crowd as she came up behind jinx. She quickly kicked behind the girl's knees, forcing them to buckle. She pinned the girl, knee digging in Jinx's back as she pinned her hands behind her back.
"I suggest you don't move." She said, quietly but the words held promise. Kwet was not scared to use her axes.
Kwet looked to Kaz for her next direction. She kept a firm grip on Jinx's wrists, she wasn't going to let her get away, not when they finally had the two sisters in their custody.

Kaz tipped his head, considering if he really needed the two alive. He frowned, and then he shook his head, signalling to knock her out. He'd still need some playing chips. He turned his dark gaze back to Sybia. "No more guardian angels to protect you. Any last words?" He moved his pistol so that the barrel pointed toward her forehead.