Chapter 1 : The Two Fire Pups

It was a sunny day and Marsha was sleeping under a tree. She suddenly hears Star calling out for her and she wakes up, grumpy. " What is it now, Star ?" She asked. Star pants and said " I found something, huff, and it lead to a, puff, different city. I need to sit down first." She accidentally sits down on Marsha. 

" Can you please get off me ?" Marsha asked, as if she was about to flame up.

" O-oh, sorry.." Star apologized and got off.

Marsha noticed a trail of mud, coming from the direction that Star came from. 

" Hey, um, Star ? What was that thing you saw, that thing that lead to another city ?" Marsha asked. 

Star and Marsha ran to the weird road and went through it. Marsha walked through the mossy ground and had lost Star. She saw a tall tower and went towards it. There, Marshall was napping under a tree. Marsha went near him and saw that he looked just like her.

" Um, hello ? Where am I ?" Marsha asked Marshall, gently. 

" Uh, what, where ? Oh, hello there. I'm Marshall and you're in Adventure Bay." Marshall answered, sleepily.

" Adventure Bay ?" Marsha asked.

Chase and Rocky were running to the swing until, they saw Marsha.

" Wait, why are there two Marshalls here ?" Rocky asked.

" Rocky, I don't think there's two of them. One of them could be an imposer and the other is the real Marshall." Chase said and Marshall woke up.

"Wh-what ? Two marshalls ?" Marshall asked.

Rubble and Zuma were running towards the look out when, they noticed Chase and Rocky. The two went up to Chase and Rocky, confusedly. Marsha started to noticed more pups, coming towards her and then, she left.

"Marshall, I didn't know you had a twin sister !?" Rubble said.

"Yeah, dwude. I didn't know you had wone." Zuma said.

"I don't have a twin sister." Marshall replied.

Marsha was running behind the Look Out and she saw two female dogs, talking. She went near them and greeted them.

"Hello there, uhm ?" Marsha said and Skye looked at Marsha, confusedly.

"The name is Everest. And this is Skye. Nice to meet you, um, who are you ?" Everest said.

" Marsha !! " Star shouted.

To Be Continued....