Chapter 5 : Hungry Bull dogs

"Previously on Puppy Patrol : Meet Paw Patrol"

"I said, I'm sorry !" Bessy shouted.

" Get back here, Bessy !" Marsha shouted.

Rocksie walked up to them and electrified the floorings.

" Youch !" They both said.

Rocky and the rest, except Star and the twins, were surprised. Rocky went near Rocksie and looked at her, carefully.

" How did you do that ?" Rocky asked and Rocksie answered " Well, I have too much energy and I need to let some out. They turn into electricity if kept for too long."

Star went up to Bessy and said " How did you end up here ? And what did you do ?"

Bessy sighed and said " I accidentally landed on her."

" And it still hurts !" Marsha shouted and faced Rocksie.

Bessy laughed, sheepishly. Star noticed a chihuahua, walking towards them.

"Hola, amigos ! Soy, who are they ?" Tracker asked.

Suddenly, they all heard a rumble.

" Oops, I guess I didn't eat lunch yet. Does anyone have any pup treats ?" Bessy asked.

" Oh, here's some." Rubble said and gave her some biscuits. 

Then, Rubble' stomach rumbled, as well. Bessy gave him some biscuits and they got busy eating.

" Ah, full." They both said.

Ryder came in and saw the pups, including Rocksie and Bessy, in the room.

" Who wants to go to the park ?" Ryder asked.

All the pups barked and ran to the park. Tracker heard a noise, like snoring. He approached the sound and saw another chihuahua.

" Hola, soy amigo," Tracker said.

To Be Continued..