Row returns [Part 1 of International]

FLASHBACK...

" You'll never catch me, Puppy Patrol ! Me and my cats will never lose to stupid pups like you !" A previous villain said. Star and Marsha were caged and The other three were injured. Trisha and Row were the only ones, that were still standing.

Row thought very hard on a decision and the two defeated the cats. After the mission, Row was packing her stuff. She said good bye to the pups and they were sad to see her go. Before she left the pups, Row said to them " Next time.. I'll come back and we'll be together again.."

AFTER FLASHBACK..

Star and Ryder were talking. Suddenly, Star's pup badge rang and Star answered it. " Row !" she shouted, in excitement. " How's my favorite pup doing ? Who's that ?" Row noticed Ryder and Ryder answered " Hi there, I'm Ryder." Marsha and Trisha went up the elevator and they heard Row. The other pups came up and they all met Row. Star asked Row " So.. Why are you calling ?" Row showed them, their Look Out and said " I went to your Look Out, but it was empty. So, I decided to call you, instead." The pups, from Puppy Patrol, were excited and they rushed down and out the Look Out. Ryder said " Hey, uh, Row ? Do you mind if we could come along ?" Row looked at them, blankly for a moment and smiled. " I don't mind at all !"

The pups, from Paw Patrol, barked in excitement and went down the elevator. They followed the Puppy Patrol and they saw Adventure Gulf. Ryder and his pups went to the Puppy Patrol's Look Out and they saw the inside. There were rooms, all separated. Each room had different colors and object, which describes the pups, from Puppy Patrol. Marsha's room was red and black. It had fire extinguishers and a fire hydrant. It also had whit and black pillows on her bed, which was color red, yellow, and grey. Star's room was blue and yellow. It had a treadmill and a stopwatch. It also had blue and yellow pillows on her bed, which were colored blue, yellow and colored Black. The other rooms were the same, but with different objects and colors. The pups were amazed and the other pups toured them.

After the tour, Row walked towards Ryder and greeted the pups. Row looked like Ace, with a mix of Daring Danny X. She had black hair and she wore a scarf. " So, you're Row. The one that Ryder was talking about." Skye said and Row nodded. " Ah, finally. I missed my hovercraft." Uma said and Zuma was confused. " Um, dude ? That's just a bed." he said and Uma explained "Here's the thing.. It can transform into a hovercraft and it disguises as a bed." Zuma understood and said "Does that mean.. The other beds are the same, but a different vehicle."

Row interrupts the tour " Sorry, but.. There's a problem, in Adventure Gulf. The cats are back and they're causing trouble again." Star called the other pups and they ran to the top of the tower. Ryder and his pups were confused. " I'll explain later.." Row said. At the top of the Look Out, Row showed the pups the three cats, using her pup pad. It was the shape of a paw and it had the same design, as Ryder's pup pad. Row explained "Pups, our most dangerous past enemy has returned and they're causing trouble. Spilling cat food, scratching the walls and posters, stealing very important stuff. They also are continuing their old project, Project Scratch. We have to stop them, before they use that project again. We've stopped them before, we can do it again." The pups nodded and Row smiled. Ryder went up and asked " Maybe we could help ? Well, we can't just sit down, letting these cats ruin the world. " Row looked at them, blankly and smiled. 

" Sure, we do need a lot of help.." Row said and Ryder agreed. " Where are the cats at ?" Rocky asked. Star pressed a button and it showed them, where the cats are. "Ooh ! They are so big !" some of the pups exclaimed. Star and Row explained the mission. " Now that everyone understands the mission, Let's bark to it !" Ryder said " Nice catchphrase." Row smiled and replied " Thanks.. I've been working on it." The pups rushed down the elevator and they got on their beds. " This isn't the time to go to bed, Star." Chase said. Zuma explained " Their beds can transform into vehicles, so that they don't need to go out and get them." Chase nodded and asked " How are we going to get there ?" Row looked at the beds and said " You can ride with the pups. They have some space still."The pups barked and they hopped on the beds. The beds transformed into vehicles and they drove out of the tower, through the opening hole in the look out. Skye and Everest asked " Where are we going to ride on ?" Row looked around and saw Artic and Aries's beds. " You can ride on those. Artic and Aries are already at the place. They're trying to help the townspeople and pups." Skye and Everest hopped on the bed and it split into half. The beds were connected and they transformed into a mini jet and a snowplow. " Um, Skye ? Can we exchange ? I think we got on the wrong beds." Everest said and they switched beds. "That's more like it." Skye said and they drove and flew out the look out.

Row got on her Four-wheels, with Ryder sitting behind her. They went to the place, where the cats are and they arrived. Dr. Scratch and his cats noticed them and started to cause more trouble.

End of Part 1..