Chapter 7 : The Royal becomes good.

* Previously on Puppy Patrol : Meets Paw Patrol*

As Star slowly walked near the light, She saw a female West Highland White Terrier. She approached her, carefully. 

" Hello there. Are you Sweetie ?" Star asked the white pup.

Sweetie said " Chase, of course. I am Sweetie, you've been like, chasing me around."

" Um, my name is Star. Not Chase..." Star said and Sweetie was confused.

Sweetie approached Star and looked carefully at her. She saw some minor differences and was mistaken.

" Oh, sorry there. Wait, you're with the Paw Patrol, Right ?" Sweetie asked and Star explained   "Technically from the Puppy Patrol but, yeah. You can say that.."

Meanwhile, with the other pups, Marsha noticed, through the wall, Star talking to a West Highland White Terrier.

" Ryder, I can see Star talking to some pup." Marsha said and Chase asked " How ? I can't see anything, due to that we're outside the castle."

Marsha rolled her eyes and explained " I can see through anything, as long as it is alive. It is shows a sign of hot places, then, there's something."

The Earl, the Princess, even the rest of the Paw Patrol were surprised.

The Earl asked " Is there anything else that you can see ? If you don't mind me asking.."

Marsha looked at the castle and saw nothing else than the three pups.

" No, there's nothing else, yet..." she said, worriedly.

Ryder and the rest of the pups went to the place and secretly saw Sweetie and Star, having a conversation. 

" What is Star doing ? Why is she talking with Sweetie ?" Chase asked and Skye said " Maybe, she is trying to figure out if she's Sweetie. And probably, being mistaken as you.."

Chase scoffs in disbelief " Ugh, as if.."

Back with Star and Sweetie, Sweetie was still talking to Star.

" So, how did you end up here, in Adventure Bay ? If you're not from here, then, where are you from ?" she asked.

Star answered " I come from Adventure Gulf, where a lot of talking pups live in harmony. It's doesn't have enough trouble but, it's fine."

" Wish I could visit.. If I'd stop stealing the crown..." Sweetie's smile fades and Star cheers her up.

" Maybe, if you give back the gem, you could come with me and we could visit Adventure Gulf. I could give you a tour and you might have a nice time there." Star said.

" Yeah, maybe I could..!" Sweetie said and she gives the gem to Star and she returns the gem to the royal jewelry.

At the end of the day, Sweetie shows herself and asked for forgiveness.

" Alright, I forgive you. But, you won't have any biscuits for tonight." The Princess said.

Chase asked " Star, how did you made Sweetie give back the gem ?" 

Star smiled and said " It's easy. You just have to be nice and they'll be nice to you."

Back at the Look Out, Ryder sees a chocolate Labrador and he slowly approaches it.

" Hello there, little pup." Ryder said and the female Labrador woke up.

To Be Continued..