Happy Howl-Oween!

[It maybe December, but I'm still writing this.]

"Happy Halloween, pups!" Ryder said. The PAW Patrol pups cheered. Ryder, who was in his usual knight costume, saw Row. Row was wearing the same costume as Ryder. "Humble night tonight, right Sir Ryder?" Row asked. "It splendidly is." Ryder answered. The two laughed. "I wonder what costumes the Puppy Patrol are wearing?" Marshall asked. "I bet it's scary.." Karma responded. "Wait, Karma? What are you doing here?" Skye asked. "Eh, I'm finding my costume." Karma answered. Karma's costume was a grass-like costume. "Okay, hope you find it then." Marshall smiled. 

At the Adventure Gulf Look Out, Uma was in her pool, as a mer-pup. "Ah, nice time to swim-" Uma was cut off by Roxy's emergency call. "Emergency Meeting! Emergency Meeting! It's Halloween!!" Roxy screamed. "Halloween!?" Uma gasped. As the Puppy Patrol pups rounded up, Roxy noticed her fur getting wilder. "Oh no.... We can't go around like this!" Roxy said. "How? The PAW Patrol are expecting us to go with them?" Star, who was a depup. "How about we try to not act like tonight." Trisha, who isn't affected by the night, suggested. "Remember last time I tried to?" Bessie, the cannipup, said. 

Flashback :
"Bessy! Don't!" Star shouted, but it was too late. Bessie had already finished the local ranger pup's arm. "Oh my dark, why!!?" Star groaned out a disorted groan. Suddenly, small sparks of light was running towards them. "----!!" Star silently cursed and grabbed Bessie, who still was chewing on the ranger pup's arm. Star got surrounded by dark smoke and vanished.
End of Flashback :

"Oh, right..." Trisha said. "I think we should just ditch the trick-or-treating then." Uma sighed. "Hmm.. IDEA!" Star said. "What?" Marsha asked. "Trisha, Uma, and you won't be affected since you three can control, sometimes, your monster selves, so what if you go for us?" Star explained. "But, what if they ask about you three?" Marsha asked. "Say that we're sick." Bessie suggested. "Okay, but that means NO candy then." Marsha smirked. "WHAT!!?" Bessie gasped. "Just kiddin'. We'll try to get as much." Uma said. "Alright, we'll be going now." Marsha grunted.

"See ya' after trick-or-treating!" Uma bade. "That is, we'll get treats..." Marsha sighed. At Adventure Bay, the pups saw Trisha, Uma, and Marsha. "Heya, girls! Where are Star, Bessie, and Roxy?" Rubble asked. "Uh, um, sick." Uma excused. "Sick? But why would Bessie go be in bed when it's time for trick-or-treating?" Rocky asked. "Um, didn't feel like it?" "Decided not to." "Is trying to control her sweet tooth." The three answered. "Okay..." Zuma muttered. "Is Karma ready?" Trisha asked. "Nope. She's finding her costume." Marshall recalled. "Didn't she left it on the lawn?" Uma asked. At that exact moment, Karma was wearing her costume. "Ready!" Karma hummed. 

Bessie's POV : [What's happening with Bessie]
As the three left, Bessie's tummy rumbled. "Guys.... I'm hungry..... For pups..." Bessie groaned. "No, we're staying here until trick-or-treating is done, or else." Star said, firmly. "But...." Bessie sighed. "No 'buts', Bessie." Roxy replied. Bessie grunted and walked to her room. "How come I became a cannipup in the first place.." Bessie muttered. Bessie got onto her bed and sighed. She toppled off the bed, after turning around. "Oof! Ugh!!" Bessie growled. "Just sneak out....!" A voice in her head suggested. "No... After trick-or-treating..." Bessie reminded herself. "But you're hungry.." The voice said. " No, that's just you." Bessie responded.

Roxy's POV : [What's Happening With Roxy]
As the three left, Bessie's tummy rumbled. "Guys.... I'm hungry..... For pups..." Bessie groaned. "No, we're staying here until trick-or-treating is done, or else." Star said, firmly. "But...." Bessie sighed. "No 'buts', Bessie." Roxy replied. Bessie grunted and walked to her room. Roxy went to her room when the moonlight hit her. "The moon... Aw-" Star covered Roxy's mouth. 
===========================================================================

After the TRICK-OR-TREATING event, the three returned, with bowls of candy. Bessie quickly rushed out of her room, running to the bowls of candy. "FINALLY!!" Bessie shouted. Trisha giggled and turned to Roxy, who had a muzzle. "Mphhm mhpghgm." Roxy said, muffled. "She can't stop holwing so, yeah." Star explained. Marsha sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED