Mountain Mischief [Part 1]

*Previously on Puppy Patrol : Meet the Paw Patrol*

" Catch, Marshall !" Star shouted and Marshall ran under the Frisbee. He caught it, only to stumble on Marsha. She woke up and was all fired up. "Ouch ! That hurts.." Marshall whined. Marsha rolled her eyes and brought him to Jake. They were playing on the mountain, with Sweetie. She behaved and was talking to Trisha. "So, you can turn invisible ?" she asked and Trisha nodded.

Suddenly, Skye saw a mysterious pup. It was walking towards her and Skye vanished, after a scream. The pups heard the scream and rushed to the scene. They saw Skye, injured. They brought her to Jake and he patched Skye up. Later, Rubble and Bessy were eating, under a tree. They heard a rustle in the bush and they approached the bush. They were attacked, by the same mysterious pup. The pups were scared and curious. Who kept hurting them ? Detective Iris and her partner, Scott were on the case. Star saw Iris and they hugged each other. "Star ! It's been forever, since you've been adopted !" Iris said. Star smiled and the pups reminded her, the reason why she called Detective Iris. "Ahem.. Star ?" Chase said and Star stuttered. "Oh, uh.. Ahem.. Sorry, um, Iris. We've been attacked and we don't know whose causing this." Iris looked at the snow and thought carefully. Chase walked towards Star and said "I don't think she's listening.." Iris heard and said "I think I heard someone doubt about me." Chase was surprised and he apologized. "Don't worry, guys. Me and Scott will solve this unsolvable mystery !" Iris said and Scott nodded. Suddenly, a scream was heard.

" We've gotta go ! Someone could get hurt !" Star shouted and the pups were rushing to the scene. Aries was injured and all the pups were scared. Luckily, Artic wasn't here, so she wouldn't get too angry. Iris looked at Scott and said "We've gotta solve this, and quick." Scott nodded and they looked around. "I've found something !" Scott shouted and Iris ran to him. "What is it ?" Iris asked. Scott turned it around and around, to figure out what is was. "It's a pup badge, with a mint leaf on it.." Iris went to the other pups and asked "How many pups were on the mountain and-" She suddenly saw a figure, running to the direction of the cabin. " Let's go..!" she said.

To Be Continued...