Delivering Packages [Part 2 of "It's Okay..."]

"Whaaa!!?" The twins said. "Long story short, accidents and through family generations." Marsha explained. "That sounds unbelievable." Tuck said. "True, but would I be able to bend this metal pipe?" Bessy said, bending a metal pipe. "Whoa!" Ella said. "And would I be able to control water?" Uma said, lifting her paw. Water started to come together, creating a water bubble. "Cool!!" The twins agreed. Suddenly, Gazelle fell from the ceiling. "Gah!" Marsha said, as Gazelle landed on her. "Sorry, Marshie.." Gazelle apologized. "I thought we agreed to not call me that." Marsha groaned. "Anyways, what now?" Rocky asked. "Well, I finished fixing the energy supply." Roxy said, getting out of the basement stairway. Ella sighed and went next to Aries. "Hi there! I'm Aries. Nice to meet you." Aries greeted. "Ella. Names Ella." Ella said. Tuck went next to Artic. "Names Tuck." Tuck said. "Artic." Artic replied. Later that night, Roxy snuck out of the Look Out and into the forest. "Roxy?" Ella asked. Roxy froze. "Y-yeah..?" Roxy answered, turning around. "What are you doing out here?" Ella asked. "Well... I have things to do and, uh, kinda need this to be a secret.." Roxy explained. "Oh, okay. You're secret's safe." Ella said, turning back to the Look Out. The next day, Ella was walking around with Aries. "So, what do you do this early in the morning?" Ella asked, yawning. "I deliver packages when I'm not called into missions." Aries answered. "So, anyway I could help?" Ella asked. "Sure." Aries smiled.

At the Post Office, Aries and Ella entered the package room.

Ella's POV :Me and Aries enter a room and what it looks like to be a room full of packages. "Ready to delivery?" Aries asked. I nod and get a vest. "Choose carefully about with bunch, cause some of them may be too heavy to carry." Aries warned. I understood and looked at the packages carefully. Nothing bad with the third package box, but Aries told me not to carry that. She explained that the third box of evey bunch is needed for arial support and she has her deliveries. Star arrives. "Heya, Star! The third box is here for you." Aries said. Star carried the box on her package holder pup pack and rushed off. "Whoa, she's fast." I said. "She's lightning fast." Aries corrected. After a few deliveries, me and Aries head back to the Look Out.

Riddle : I am red and yours. What am I?

======================================

TO BE CONTINUED