Amber

(Here's your update, puppetbunny343rd. Hope you enjoy it!)

Aries POV :

Sunny day as usual in Adventure Gulf. Artic is busy with Everest in snowboarding. I walk to the Post Office. I deliver when I'm off-duty. Salad, a small beagle, is giving Star her bunch of packages. Star helps me deliver packages. I smile and grab my Arial Delivery suit.

"Morning, Aries." Salad greets me and I reply "Morning, Sal."

Star smiles and rushed off. I receive my packages and got to the elevator. I walk on te roof, seeing my launch pad. I take off and flew to the package receivers. I land infront of Croissant's bakery. I delivered his flour. Suddenly, a brown furred husky walked towards me.

"Hello again, dear Aries." Amber greets. I was speechless. I haven't seen her in, like ages, ever since I was two weeks old. Amber looked at me, surprised. "Well, you've grown. From what I remember, you were smaller than a cat." Amber jokes.

"Haha. Very funny." I said. I walked away from her. Technically, flew away from her. She follows me. I flew back to the Post Office, seeing Salad and Patch. Patch is a french bulldog. I realized it was my break, so early. I walk to the Adventure Gulf Look Out, seeing Star and Uma. Amber creeps up on me. "Aries." I got startled. Star sees me and rushed to me. "Stay back, strange pup!" Star says. Uma tilts her head. "Um, Aries? Did Artic tan her fur?" Uma asked.

"No. I'm not Artic. Names Amber." Amber introduced herself. I have a bad feeling about this. Unexpectidly, Artic comes. I smile and run to her. She hugs me and I hug her back. "Well, hello again, Artic." Amber smirks, evilly, I think. Artic growls at Amber.

Artic's POV :

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!?!?! Aries lookes at me with worried eyes. I stop growling and sit down. Amber, Amber, Amber. She's just going to separate me and Aries. I walk outta there. Marsha seems to be alone. Funny, cause usually she'd be with Gazelle. I sigh and walk to Marsha. Fire and Ice don't exactly go together, but we have things in common. "So, someone from the past came?" Marsha asked. I nodded and she narrowed her eyes. I lowered my head and took a snooze. Later, I wake up and Bessie is eating infront of me.

"Seriously?" I asked. Bessie sees me and stops eating. "You okay?" Bessie asked. I nodded, slowly. She walks away. I get up and see Roxy. She sees me and smiles. "Hey there, Artic!" She greets. Karma, the new member, was carrying a magnifying glass. I rose my suspicion. Amber surprisingly is next to me. She smiles innocently evil. I sense evil. I rush away from her. Star crashes into me. "Oh, sorry Artic. I need to deliver these packages fast." Star rushed off.

Amber picks me up, but I decline her help. She rolls her eyes and picks me up anyways. "The nerve.." I whispered very softly. Amber places me in my bed. I growl softly, but very angrily. The next day, Marshall and I walk to the beach. Chase had threw the frisbee very far, by accident. He knows I hate the sand, but Aries wanted me to go. "I can't wait for another round of frisbee! I'm so going to-" Marshall stumbles onto Marsha.

"......." Marsha doesn't fire up. Marshall gets off Marsha, only to see Gazelle with Marsha. I giggled and walked past them, carrying the frisbee back to Chase. If it was true, Gazelle is the only one who could tame Marsha to be calm, ever since the Mission from England. Also, another fact I've heard is that Marshall has been shipping them ever since then. Then, Aries tackles me. But it wasn't Aries who tackled me, it was Amber. I groan, but Amber doesnt't seem to care. Suddenly, Ryder and Row calls us to the Adventure Bay Look Out.

_________________________________________________

As the pups rush towards the elevator, Marshall takes a slip. He slips on Rubble's bowl and flew towards the elevator. He crashes into everyone. "I guess you could say that was very rough flight?" Marshall joked. Everyone laughed shortly and the elevator came up. Everypup, and Amber, take their places. "Ready for action, Ryder and Row, Sir and Mam!" Chase announces.

"Alright, thanks for hussling over here pups." Ryder pressed a button on his pup pad and turns on the screen. "A flock of wild geese are heading towards town. We have to capture them and return them to the town zoo." Row said.

"Cool!" Aries said. Everypup looks at her. "Hey, I haven't seen what geese are, okay?" Aries explains. Ryder giggles. "For this mission, I need... Chase and Star to round up and find these geese." Ryder said.

"Chase is on the case!"

"There's a need for speed!"

"I'll also need Skye and Aries on this for arial support." Ryder added. 

"This Puppy's Gotta Fly!"

"Into the Sky!"

"Alright, PAW Patrol..!" Ryder said. "And Puppy Patrol." Row added. "Hehe, right. Are on a roll!" Ryder finished. All the pups barked. Ryder slid down his pole to his automobile garage. Skye, Aries, Star, and Chase slid down the slide to their vehicles.

While the five are on the mission, Amber walked away. She saw Marsha and Gazelle. She smirked and walked casually towards them.

"Hey girls." Amber greets. "Hey Amber." Gazelle smiles. Marsha was laying on her back, with her head on Gazelle's paws. She was napping, since she basically does that always. This was unusual for some pups. Amber smiled, but Aries appeared. The next day, Amber disappeared, without any trace of her. Artic was now getting suspisious of Amber.

TO BE CONTINUED