Regrets [Finale of International]

Gazelle's Point of View :

I wasn't actually happy about this. I wanted to release them, but I couldn't figure out why I did this. We reached my uncle's lair and his cats placed the cage, that were on wheels, on a corner. Marsha was beside me, through the whole walk. "I must say... Gazelle, I was very wrong about you failing this." My uncle complimented me and I smiled, not happily.  I plan to release them tonight. After the big celebration, Dr, Scratch's cats left the room and Dr. Scratch, himself, went to his room. I commanded Marsha to guard the door and I went in. Then, I saw Ryder and the pups. They were trying to get Ryder's Pup Pad and I grabbed it. I gave it to them and they didn't look nice at me.

"Why're you helping us ?" Rocky asked and I answered "I'm regretting ambushing you and..." Marshall noticed me looking at Marsha and he said "She's letting us go, for her crush~" I growled at him and he giggled, sheepishly. I grabbed the key and unlocked the cage door. I showed them a map of the lair and they brought it with them. I commanded Marsha to take the collar off and she did. Then, Marsha turned back to her old, angry self.

Marsha's Point Of View :

I snap out of my commanded collar and I growled at Gazelle. She explained everything to me and the pups agreed. "Look... I..." Gazelle hesitated and Marshall whispered loudly "She likes you..!" Gazelle gives him a scary face and he steps back, gulping. I rolled my eyes and we head out of the lair. Gazelle tries to make us invisible to the security camera.

After getting out, Gazelle told us to go through the Dog Park. Before we left her, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I froze and shook my head. We left and Marshall started teasing. I flamed up a bit and he stopped. I started to blush on our way to the hotel. When we arrived, Star and Chase ran to us, including Row. They started talking about how worried they were about us and they calmed down. Star looked at me and said " Where's Gazelle ?" I explained everything and they understood me.

The next day, we were about to leave England. Gazelle came along, after finishing the cats. I don't know how she did it, but she got rid of them. She was next to me, on the full flight. I started to regret hating her, but I accidentally had feelings for her. Uma understood this and was happy for me. We arrive at Adventure Gulf and Bay, we head home separately and we made ourselves at home, again.

Gazelle slept with me, in my room. She kept snuggling me, until we both fell asleep.

End Of International..