Our Shooting Star Runs Away

It was another day In Adventure Gulf, and the pups were busy looking for something to do. Row and Ryder were handling something with Katie, in her Pet Parlor.

Star's Point of View :

I rush to the Look Out with a sudden worry, while in my police outfit. I didn't see Row, or the pups there. I rushed to Adventure Bay and I see the pups. They were talking to another pup. He\she looked just like me, but He\She looked better than me. I heard some of their conversation and came to them.

"Hey there, guys and girls. Who is this ?" I asked them and the look-a-like pup told me "I'm Marianne and I'm new in Adventure Bay."  I didn't seem nice towards 'Marianne', because she looked very familiar. Skye noticed me and I rushed away. I rush to my room and placed the pillow on my head. Weeks later, the pups started hanging out with Marianne more than with me. I felt sad and decided to run away.

I grabbed my stopwatch and left, without any traces of me being there.

Chase's Point of View :

Marianne is very funny, but she wasn't so clumsy. I wanted to ask Star, if she would join us in this mission, which was very much an advantage to her. I ran to her room and saw a note. 

Dear Pups, 

I've decided to leave and that you have a better look-a-like pup to replace me. Tell Chase that I know how he felt before. I think I'll never return and go back to the thief life. I am sorry for worrying you pups and that I left.

Yours truly, Star

I finished reading this and ran to the others. I told them what happened and they were worried too. Ryder and Row told us to search for her and we looked everywhere.

Trisha's Point of View :

I read the note and I realized something. I called everyone and the came to me.

"What is it, Trisha ?" Skye asked and I explained " Star wrote that she'll go back to the 'Thief Life'. If we look for Star's old place on where she used to live, maybe we'll find her there." Row agreed and searched for Canopy City. The Big Monitor showed us a map of Star's old city and we went there.

"Are you sure that she'll be there ? What if she isn't..?" Chase said, worriedly and I comforted him. "Chase.. Star is very familiar with the place.. Hopefully she'll be there.." He brightened up a bit and we searched.

Star's Point of View :

I see my old pup house, kennel, and I make myself at home, again. Few hours later, I heard some pup say my name and I approached it. I see the pups, Ryder and Row. They were looking for me with Marianne. I rushed away, not noticing my stopwatch fall out. I run back to my kennel. I sighed and hoped that no one or pup could find me. I decided to take a nap, while the pups looked for me.

"Star, where are you ?" Chase called out and I decided to not answer. 

Chase's Point Of View :

I called out for Star, but she didn't answer. I used my super-sniff and try to track her scent. I couldn't get much, due to the smoke in the air. Ryder, Row, and pups were searching on different areas. Skye, Marianne, and I went to a old, abandoned house. Behind it, was a blue kennel with a pup inside. We approached him/her and it was actually Star. She saw us and ran away. She rushed away and we chased her, down to an alleyway. She was cornered and then, Marianne smiled.

"Thanks for helping me, look for Star... Paw Patrol.." Marianne said, with an evil smile. Star realized something and said "Now I remember...! It's you, Marianne the outlaw pup !"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marianne smirked and Star rushed over to her. She pounced on her and growled at Marianne. Chase and Skye try to get Star off Marianne and they wanted an explanation.

"Marianne is the outlaw pup, who loves to trick people and pups that she's new to that certain place or city or town. She likes to make one friend, from a group of friends feel that they're not wanted anymore and that they need to leave." Star explained and Marianne said " She's right.. You pups were so stupid to not even see through the innocent act." Chase and Skye started to get a little angry, until Marianne showed them the stopwatch. Star froze, realizing that she dropped her stopwatch back at the house.

"W-where did you get my stopwatch ?!" Star shouted and tried to run towards her. Marianne dodges it and Star falls on Skye. "Ow..." Skye groaned and Star apologized. Marianne ran away and the three pups chased her. Marianne led them to a cliff side, which was very dangerous to stand on. The three cornered Marianne, but Star hesitates to catch her. Marianne stretched out her arm, swinging the stopwatch with her paw at the end of the cliff. "Okay, pups.. Choose... Your stopwatch or me... And don't even think of calling your friends." Marianne said and the three thought deeply of a solution. They knew that if they choose the stopwatch, it would fall and Star would have to catch. But if they choose Marianne, Star would turn aggressive and would want to get her stopwatch back, only to get in the pound. Star sighed and choose the stopwatch. Chase and Skye gasped and they wanted to stop her, but Star ran towards Marianne. Without any look at the cliff, Marianne dropped the stopwatch and it fell. Star fell in and disappeared. Marianne walked away, only to get pounced on by Star. "How did you-?!" Marianne was cut off by Star's explanation. "There was a branch, hanging on the side and I used my speed to swing myself up. You thought that I would've died, huh ?" Marianne growled and she was brought to the pound. "I will have my revenge, Paw Patrol and Puppy Patrol !" She shouted, as the Pound Workers closed the door.

Back in the Adventure Bay Look Out, the pups apologized to Star. Star accepted their apology and they started to play.

To Be Continued..