Chapter 9 : Jealous

* Previously on Puppy Patrol : Meet the Paw Patrol*

[May add dark or sad parts]

" What's the matter, Chase ?" Star asked and Chase didn't reply.

Star left and went to Ryder. Ryder noticed Star and saw her, worried.

" What's wrong, Star ?" Ryder said and Star answered " Its Chase. He's sitting all alone, in a corner. He hasn't said anything when, I asked him. He kept looking away from me."

Ryder looked at Chase and saw that Star was right.

" You're right, he is sitting all by himself." Ryder said.

Few days later, Chase didn't come out of his pup house. He only came out when, the pups are gone. The other pups were worried. One day, Chase disappeared. All the pups, including the Puppy Patrol, were worried. Ryder and the rest of the pups were searching for him.

" Star, can you and your friends search for him in your city ?" Ryder asked and Star nodded.

Meanwhile with Chase, he was walking to Adventure Gulf. There, Aries saw him.

" Hey there, Chase !" Aries said and Chase responded " Hey.. Aries.."

Aries saw him sad and tried to cheer him up.

"Well, if the pups are avoiding you, then, you could play with me ! I'm lonely and I need someone to talk to. We could go and have some fun. There's going to be a carnival, near the beach." Aries said and that made Chase brighten up a bit.

After the Carnival, Chase and Aries saw Ryder and the other pups. 

" Chase, where were you ?" Ryder said and Marshall said " Yeah, we were so worried about you."

Chase explained and the pups understood, including the Puppy Patrol. 

" Sorry, if we were taking your time with your friends.." Star said and Chase smiled.

Everyone saw the carnival and they decided to go have fun.

" Chase, aren't you and Aries gonna come ?" Ryder asked and Aries said " No, we already had our fun but, we could go for another round.. Right Chase ?"

Chase nodded and they both ran to the carnival.

Suddenly, a mysterious pup showed up and said " Well, hello again... Puppy Patrol.."

To Be Continued..