Sizes [Part 1 of "It's Okay..."]

Another sunny day, at Adventure Bay. Ryder and the pups were planning to visit Adventure Gulf. "Alright, let's go pups. To the PAW Patroller." Ryder said. The pups rushed over to the PAW Patroller, when two golden labradors spotted them. "Heya pups!" Tuck greeted. "Tuck? Ella? What're you doing here?" Rubble asked. "We just wanted to visit. That's all." Ella smiled.

"Well, that's great." Rocky said. "What're you guys doing?" Tuck asked. "Well, we'we going to visit ouw fwiends wrom Adventuwe Gulf." Zuma said. "Really? Can we come?" Ella asked. "If Tuck wants to come too." Ryder said. "SURE!" Tuck smiled. The twins hopped into the PAW Patroller and sat on their seats. Later, in Adventure Gulf, a place where PAW Patrol OCs could live, the PAW Patrol and the twins arrived at the Advnture Gulf Look Out. "Here we are, pups." Ryder said.

"Wow... It's cool!" Ella admitted. Star walked outside the Look Out. She saw the PAW Patroller. She rushed back inside the Look Out and called the others. Bessy, Trisha, Marsha, Gazelle, Uma, and  Roxy all rushed outside the Look Out. "Hey guys!" Roxy shouted at them. Later that day, Uma was talking to Ella. "You know, Els. I have a secret to tell you. Since I now told you that i'm a mer-pup." Uma whispered. "Ooh! What's the secret!" Ella whispered, loudly. "Well.. Don't tell anypup or anyone, okay?" Uma asked and Ella nodded.

"Well.. I kinda like Zuma..." Uma admitted. Ella froze. She was speechless. TBH, for people who ship Zuma x Ella, Ella had also liked Zuma. "O-oh? Really? That sounds..." Ella paused. Uma didn't notice Ella's sad tone. "Great? Yeah, but I understand if you have any objections to it." Uma said, noticing Ella's sad tone. "What? Me? Object? No. You go for him, girl." Ella said, with a much sadder tone. Uma smiled. She got up and walked towards Zuma. Ella was sad. I would say depressed, but it would be too dark, so we'll go with sad. Ella lowered her head. Suddenly, Artic and Aries walked towards the rest. "Hi guys." Artic greeted. "Hey, Snow Twins. By the way, these two are Ella and Tuck." Chase said. Ella and Tuck walked infront of Artic and Aries. "Hi/H-hey..." They both greet, at the same time. Tuck noticed Ella's sad tone. He wanted to find out why she's sad. Suddenly, the lights flickered. "Roxy, I think you need to check the energy supply..." Ryder suggested. Roxy nodded and went to the Look Out's Power Plant. 

"Man, I'm starving." Bessy said. "But you just ate some liver sausages." Ella said. "Yes, but I'm still starving." Bessy groaned. Marsha threw a cooked cupcake at Bessy's mouth. "Yum! Thanks!" Bessy said, as she ate the cupcake. Marsha sighed. "Hey, can anyone pass me a raw liver sausage?" Marsha asked. "Here ya' go, Marsha." Row gave a liver sausage to Marsha. "Wait, why do you want a raw liver sausage?" Tuck asked. "Won't that kill you?" Ella added. "Well... It's hard to explain, but I'm a fire monster." Marsha said. "Whaaaa!!?" The twins said.

TO BE CONTINUED