She's Burning Hot (As in 'burning you to death' hot) [Mazelsha Chapter]

It's been three months since Dr. Scratch and his cats attacked, and Gazelle has been having some problems. Marsha had noticed these problems, but didn't know how to help Gazelle out. The only thing Marsha could help with is help Gazelle sleep. Sleeping is one of the problems Gazelle had. A day at the beach was a good idea. As the pups played on the beach, Marsha was on the coast of the shore. Actually, Marsha was on a surfboard. The surfboard floated away with Masha on it. "Oh no.." Marsha sighed.

"HELP!" Marsha screamed. The surfboard was drifting away. No one heard her except Gazelle, who was watching the plot happen. "Marsha!" Gazelle shouted. Gazelle wanted to swim to Marsha's Rescue, but... She was afraid. "Welcome to my world." Rocky muttered in the background. Gazelle was related to Dr. Scratch, if you read the international chapters. She was part cat too. Marsha was also afraid of swimming. Gazelle sighed and braven up. She jumped onto the water. Uma and Zuma weren't at the beach, due to several reasons. Gazelle swam to the surfboard. Marsha smiled. "Don't worry, I got you." Gazelle assured. She reeled the surfboard back to shore. Marsha was a little wet, but she managed. "You're wet." Marsha said, touching Gazelle's fur. "Yeah, but it's worth it." Gazelle replied. "Lemme dry you up." Marsha said, firing up slowly. "Th-thanks.." Gazelle smiled. It was a good day at the beach.

TO BE CONTINUED