Ligyrophobic Trisha

As the spying on Mayor Humdinger is happening, Trisha was listening to her music. She heard her music box break and tried to fix it. Then, a very loud sound came. It scared Trish so much that she jumped onto her room's ceiling. Tht loud noise was from the T.V. Trisha came out of her room, all shooken up and turned off the T.V. Roxy and Uma were surprised as the T.V. turned off. "Why'd you turn off the T.V...?" Roxy asked and Trisha didn't answer. She left the room, still shaking and tried to take a nap, but another loud noise came. It spook Trisha again and she almost had a heart attack. She looked outside and saw a radio. It was playing rock music and Trisha hated rock music. She turned it off and head outside. She went over to Tracker. "Hola Trisha..!" Tracker greeted and Trisha got on Tracker's Bungee. "I'll just nap here..." She whispered and Tracker smiled. He waited for Trisha to wake up again before going to the jungle. Then, a loud noise came and startled Trisha. Tracker calmed her down and found something sad about Trisha. He told Row and Ryder about Trisha's fear of Loud Noises and they told the pups to be careful with what they were doing. Trisha hasn't heard a loud noise for while now and she has total peace. Roxy also fixed her music box.

TO BE CONTINUED...