Chapter 3 : Twin Huskies meet the Mountain Husky

"Previously on Puppy Patrol : Meet Paw Patrol"

At the last Part of the tour, Star saw Everest. She went up to her and greeted her. Suddenly, a sound of a whistle came. Star recognized the whistle and ran towards its direction.

" Artic ! Where are you ?" A female pup shouted and saw Star.

" Aries ! There you are ! Where's Artic ?" Star asked.

Meanwhile, Everest hears this and goes towards them. As she goes near them, she hears a growl, coming from the west side of the cabin. She walks slowly to it and sees a bear and a pup, protecting a little boy.

" Hey, what's going on here ?" Everest asked and the little boy came towards her.

" I was just hiking and then, all of the sudden, a bear appeared and it wanted to attack me ! Then, that pup showed up and tried to help me get away from the bear." He said.

" Okay, Alex. You need to call Star. She's a German Shepherd and she'll help." Everest said.

Alex nodded and left to look for Star. He called for Star and Star heard him. Alex explained what happened and Star dashed to the place.

" Wait for me, Star !" Aries shouted and ran next to Star.

At the west part of the mountain, Artic was trying to get away from the bear. She saw Star and Aries. Everest was glad to see Star.

" Alright, Aries. You get to your sister and I'll get the bear away." Star instructed.

Aries nodded and ran to her sister. Star used her super speed and distracted the bear. As the bear chased Star, Everest brought the two in and gave them some hot cocoa.

" So, which is Artic and which is Aries ? " She asked.

Artic raised her paw and Aries went near Everest.

" The one who's raising her paw is my sister, Artic. I'm Aries." Aries said.

"Oh, okay. I'm Everest and you two are in the cabin." Everest said.

Star came back and the three went near her. 

" Okay, hold on. Which husky is which ?" Star asked.

To Be Continued..