The Cats Attack [Part 7 of International]

Gazelle's Point Of View :

I use my bone pad and I contacted my worthless and failure uncle, Dr. Scratch. He answers, while holding a mirror.

"Oh yes.. You are so gorgeous and handsome, Dr. Scratch... Why thank you, me. I appreciated it very much.." He said to himself, very in love. I greeted him and he looks at his camera.

"O-oh ! Uh, ahem.. Gazelle, what  do you want now..?" He said, hoping that I didn't see him do that. "Well, my obvious worthless uncle.. I've already made step three of my plan." I told him and he drops his jaw and mirror. "What ?!" he shrieked and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have your cats ready yet ? I need them to make this plan work." I asked him and he scoffs. "Why would I give you my cats ?" he asked and I lost my patience. "For the sake of you catnip, you are going to give me SOME of your cats !" I shouted at him, hoping that no one or pup could hear me. He jumped back and he gets up. "Ahem.. fine. I'll have some of my cats get ready for you and I hope that you won't let me down." He says, with a little trust and I added. "Although.. you'll also be in my plan." He spats out his drink and looks at me. "You're not being serious, are you ?" He asked me, with believed eyes. I shook my head and he smiled.

"Gazelle..! Where are you ? Dinner's ready !" Row called for me and I turn the bone pad off. I rush off to Row and the pups looked at me, with suspicion. "What ?" I asked them and they looked away from me. Later, after dinner. Marsha walks up to me, looking sweaty. I realized that she was in heat and needed some pup to.. you-know.. to her. All I could do to her was kiss and that's all I did. She wasn't in heat anymore and we head to our beds, one at a time.

Weeks later, the Paw Patrol and Puppy Patrol haven't had any cat ambushes lately and it was almost time for the plan to work. Suddenly, Star walked up to me. She and her friend, Rocks. The two started questioning me and I almost lost my patience, until Row called them. I walk away and the two leave. The next day, me and Marsha walked out of the hotel and to the dog park with the other pups and Ryder. Row was left in the hotel, with Star and Chase. Then, the cats ambushed us. They didn't hurt me, or Marsha. They only attacked the pups. The pups didn't have their packs on, so they were at a disadvantage. I sat down, to enjoy the ambush, with Marsha. She was feeling a little sleepy, so I let her head lay on my paws. Ahem, back with the ambush. After a few moments later, the pups and Ryder were tied up and put in a cage. I woke Marsha up gently, with a light tap of my paw and she woke up. The cats stepped aside and I walked towards the pups and Ryder, who were in the cage.

"Gazelle ! What is going on ?!" Rocky shouted at me and I explained. "So, let me get this straight... He's related to a dog ?" Rubble asked and I nodded. Ryder was secretly calling Row and one of the cats grabbed his Pup Pad, before he made the call. "Hey..! My Pup Pad !" Ryder shouted and the pups noticed Marsha. "Marsha.." Marshall called her, but she didn't listen. She went to me and sat beside me. "What did you do to Marsha ?" Rocky asked and I explained what happened. Rocks got so angry, that she accidentally electrified the whole cage, including the Paw Patrol.

"Rocks !" Skye exclaimed and Rocks stopped. Marsha closed her eyes and smiled. "Hmm..." She said and my uncle, Dr. Scratch appeared. "Why isn't she in... Oh, never mind." He said, as he noticed the Controller Collar. The pups and Ryder noticed the collar as well and I smirked. My plan was complete and I was happy...

Or was I...

To be Continued...