A Fiery Problem [Part 5 of International]

Row and Ryder were noticing Marsha, being all nice and not angry. The pups were not okay with this. Well, some pups were okay with it, but the rest weren't agreeing to it. "Marsha.. Can you please give me a..." Gazelle couldn't finish the sentence, due to the noise behind her. "Give me a little k-" Gazelle's word was supposed to be 'Key chain', but someone mixed it with the word 'Miss'. So the word that Marsha heard was 'kiss'. Marsha sighed and gave Gazelle a kiss, on the cheek. Gazelle said, while blushing "That's not what I meant !?" Marsha drooped and said "S-sorry.. Mas-" Gazelle covered her mouth, knowing that it would be way to embarrassing to hear her finish the sentence. "Just call me Gazelle.. Please...?" Gazelle said and Marsha nodded.

Gazelle's Point of View :

I can't believe she almost called me 'master' ! Well, she does react to me and I.. No.. I can't fall in love with the enemy !?.... Can I ? I thought and Marsha was looking at me. With her sad eyes, I cheered her up. I went close to her and I licked her ear. She didn't know how to react, so I smiled. I got up and walked away, with Marsha following me. I told her "Go on and fetch me some unused metal or electrical power points." She nodded and left, wagging her tail. Blushing wasn't my thing, but.. Maybe I can fall in love with the enemy.. Star called out for me, with Chase next to her. "Yeah ?" I asked and they weren't very convinced, by my innocent look.

Star's Point of View : 

I wasn't convinced by her look. Few days later, I noticed Marsha. She kept bringing Gazelle, scrap metal and unused power points. Usually, Rocks (short for Rocksie) carries these objects. I decided to follow her, to the room. "Good.. You got me everything I needed." Gazelle said, with an evil smile. Seeing her, Marsha was acting strange. She kept being nice to Gazelle, wagging her tail and snuggling around her. If Uma was here, she would be jealous. Uma had a crush on Marsha, when Rocks dumped her. The two were still friends, of course.

Gazelle's Point of View :

Star doesn't even know that I can see her. "Marsha, can you please take care of the pup, at the door ?" Marsha nodded and ran to the door. I could hear her, growling at Star. I wish I could see this, but.. I needed to focus on my mission. "How's the mission, so far ?" My uncle asked. I rolled my eyes and said "Almost done, I'm at my second step of my plan". He was eating catnip. Ugh.. I thought. I looked out the room and I see Marsha, walking back to me.

3rd Person Point of View :

Row and Ryder were observing the pups. They found Star, burnt and hurt. They rushed to her and got her to the vet. Patching up her burns, Row was worried and Ryder pat her, on the back. "Not to worry.. Star's strong and fast.. She'll recover fast.." Ryder said, comforting Row.

Row's Point of View :

I paced around, even when Ryder comforted me. I saw on of the vets and he said "She won't be able to run, for a few days.." I was happy that she was okay, but at the same time.. Worried.. We brought Star home and the pups came to us. "Is she okay ?" Skye asked and I nodded. The pups were relief, some were still worried and the rest were amazed on her recovery. I placed her, on her bed and Aries went next to her.

Ryder's Point of View :

If Row's worried, I'm worried. She's never been this sad before. Before the cats.. She told me..

To Be Continued..