Mayor Humdinger Strikes Back Part 1

In a Foggy-Bottom, a tall man wearing a purple suit and purple hat, walked towards his cave's screen. He sat down and his kitties came to him. "Alright, kitties... Our return to Adventure Bay will be so unexpected, that they'll be surprised." He said and the kitties meowed, in agreement. The man's name was, none other than, Mayor Humdinger. He cackled terribly and and kittens did too, only it was a meow cackle. Like Meow-wow-wow-wow or something like that..

With Ryder, he was talking with Row. Suddenly, Gazelle came up with Marsha, who is very angry. "Why do I have to escort you here ?" Marsha asked, angrily and Gazelle answered. "You're my favorite pup... Cutie.." Marsha blushed and looked away. Row and Ryder giggled and Row asked "What's going on ?" Gazelle was about to say, until Mayor Good Way called.

"Oh, Ryder... He's back and causing trouble around Adventure Bay.." She said and Row asked "Who is that ?" Ryder looked at Row and answered "She's the mayor of Adventure Bay. " Row nodded and listened to the problem. "Don't worry Mayor Good Way, no job is too big and no pup is too small !" Ryder exclaimed and Mayor Good Way thanked him. "Anything me and the pups could help ?" Row asked and Ryder answered "Maybe just for stand-by.. he's not really that mischievous, but sure." Row smiled and saw something odd.

Meanwhile with Chase and Star, they were walking around the forest, until one of Mayor Humdinger's kittens caused trouble. "Oh no.. Achoo ! Mayor Humdinger's kittens are.. Achoo! causing trouble here.. Achoo !" Chase kept sneezing, as the kitties ran towards them. Star wasn't allergic to cats, so she tried approaching them. The Chase-look-a-like kitty fired yarn balls at Star. "Ah !" she screamed shortly and dodged them.

End of Part 1....