Travis the CowPup

In the Paw Patroller, Row was contacting a Border Collie. "Howdy, Row..! How're the pups doin'..?" The Border Collie asked and Row answered "They're doing good, Travis." Then, Travis heard a horse noise. "Sorry Row, but I need to round up these horses for the rodeo later." Travis said and Row said "It's okay Travis. See you there..!" Row ended the call and Star asked "Are we really going to see Travis again..?" Row nodded and the PAW Patrol pups were confused.

"Who's Travis..?" Ryder asked and Marsha answered "Our old Rodeo Pup. He used to round up the horses, sheep, pigs, and many more farm animals. He even rounded up racoons and jackals." Then, Robo-Dog barked. "I think we're here..!" Ryder said and the pups were excited. The PAW Patroller stopped and the pups got out of the patroller. "Howdy there, pups..! Who're these partners..?" Travis said and Uma replied "These are our friends; The PAW Patrol." Travis nodded and gave them some cowpup hats. "There, if ya' don't wear hats, they'll think ya'll are strays and might kidnap ya'll." Travis said and Skye asked "Who might kidnap us..?"

"Rooks..!" Travis answered and The pups shook a little. "Don't worry, they're not around." Travis assured and they explored the town. "Lemme welcome ya' to my puphouse." Travis said and entered the Sheriff's house. "Howdy Travis..! Ya'll might be Travis's friends, right..?" The Sheriff said and Travis nodded. "Well, I'm Sherriff Randy and welcome to Tierno Village. I reckon that ya'll are nice, right..?" Sheriff Randy asked and they all nodded. "Welp, gotta go patrol the rodeo events. See ya'll later." He said and left the cabin.

Suddenly, Star and Chase saw two pups. They approached them and saw the two. They were rooks, because they had no hat on. "Lookie what we have here..." The first rook said and Star growled. Then, Travis showed and up and said "Leave my friends alone..!!" Then, the two rook pups attacked Travis. Star and Chase helped Travis and got the rook pups. "You said that they're not around..!?" Chase said and Travis replied "Yeah, but I didn't say how many." Then, Travis put the two rooks in jail. "They won't get out, until they might secretly get out, but they wont." Travis assured and it was already the end of the PAW and Puppy Patrol's visit. 

They all waved Travis goodbye and left. Travis smiled and went back to his puphouse. The sheriff got back and smiled. "Time for the rodeo, sonny." He said.

TO BE CONTINUED...