The English Mission [Part 3 of International]

*Previously on International*

In Dr. Scratch's lair, he and his cats kept laughing at Gazelle. Gazelle was a Light Brown Poodle and she had a great idea, which was laughed at by Dr. Scratch.

"Y-you !? Get rid off the Puppy Patrol ? Ha ! You're just going to fail..!" Dr. Scratch mocked and Gazelle grabbed his ear. "Listen here, 'Uncle'. I am not going to fail and if any of you, will keep on laughing, I'll get rid of all your catnip and I'll throw them to the ocean, where you'll have to swim to get. them. back. Do I make myself clear !?" She said, seriously. Dr. Scratch and his cats were terrified. Not to Gazelle, about their supply of catnip. "Fine, fine, fine..! Just don't touch our catnip." He said and Gazelle smiled, mischievously.

Back in Adventure Gulf, the pups were having a sleep-over. The female pups were, not the male pups. "Okay, what should we do next ?" Skye asked. "How about-" Marsha was cut off, by Row. Row and Ryder were carrying some tickets, plane tickets. "Ryder and I thought we could have a vacation, from all the missions we've had." Row said and the pups barked, with excitement.

After arriving in England, Row saw her friend, Brooklyn. She toured them around, after getting a hotel room. They saw The British Museum, Tower of London, and Big Ben. They went to the Beach and there, Zuma met a Light Brown poodle. "H-hey there.." he said and the poodle replied "Hey there, I'm Gazelle..." Suddenly, Row called for him. He ran to the rest of the pups, leaving Gazelle. Row and Ryder received a mission, from a guy named Aaron. The cats were causing trouble, in his town, Humphrey Town. "Okay, Aaron. We'll be there." Row said and they went to Humphrey Town. Cats were everywhere, on the building, on the roads, and on the cars. They scratched and bit some stuff and they noticed the pups.

They attacked them and the pups ran away. Row, Ryder, Chase, and Star ran to an empty area while the others ran the opposite direction. "How are we going to stop them ?" Chase asked and Row thought of a solution. "Hmm.. Cats hate water.. We need Marshall and Uma on this." Row said. Ryder used his pup pad and called Marshall. "Hey Ryder.. I'm with the other pups.. What do you need ?" Ryder looked at Marshall and said "We need you an Uma. We need your water gun and Uma's water powers. If you have your pack, then, suit up." Marshall nodded and told Uma to come with him. Later, Uma and Marshall were getting ready to spray their waters at the cats.

Marshall : Ruff, Water Cannon !

Uma : Ruff, Water Gun !

They both said, at the same time. The cats charged at them and the tow started spraying their water. "Me-ouch ! Water, run !" All the cats ran away and they stopped spraying. Zuma walked out and saw Gazelle. "H-hey G-Gazelle.." he stuttered and Gazelle said, innocently "Oh, Zuma ! You and your friends saved Humphrey Town ! Thank you...!" Zuma stuttered "Well.. I, uh.. Your welcome.." Gazelle walked away and smiled, mischievously. Marsha saw Gazelle and said "I don't trust you.." Gazelle rolled her eyes. Back at the hotel, Skye and Aries were talking. "Have you ever had a crush on someone ?" Skye asked and Aries shook her head. "Why ? Do you have one ?" Aries asked and Skye replied "Use to, on Chase. But, he has Star, so I'm fine." Aries hugged her and said "It's okay.. Maybe you two can be best friends.." Skye smile and she noticed Gazelle. "Hey there.. Um.. Gazelle ?" She said and Gazelle greeted her back.

Marsha came and said "Hey.. Gazelle..! Can I talk to you !?" Gazelle walked over to her and they talked in private, in an empty room. Meanwhile, with Chase. He grabbed a mic, from the floor and he sang :

"I'm a Barbie girl "

"In a Barbie world !"

"Life in Plastic"

 "It's Fantastic !"

Suddenly, Everest and Star came in, the room Chase was in and saw him sing. "I didn't know you were a fan of that song.." Star said and Chase stopped singing.

" H-how long were you standing there ?" he asked and Everest answered "Only to find out that you're a fan of that song." Chase drooped his ears and Star licked him, on the face. "Don't worry.. We won't tell.. Yet.." Star said and Chase brightened up a bit. Row called the pups and they ran to her and Ryder.

To Be Continued..