Chapter 2 : The Two Police Pups

"Previously on Puppy Patrol : Meet Paw Patrol"

" Marsha ! " Star shouted and Marsha turned around.

Star rushes to Marsha, very fast, and she meets Skye and Everest. Skye and Everest greet Star and they started to have a conversation. 

" So, let me get this straight, you guys aren't from here. And that you guys are from Adventure Gulf." Skye said and they both nodded.

Suddenly, Ryder called the pups and the pups ran to the look out. Star and Marsha were confused.

"Where are you guys going ?" Star asked and Everest answered " To the Look out. You guys can come. "

At the Look Out, Ryder noticed Star and Marsha.

"Hello there, what are your names ?" he asked.

" I'm Marsha and this is Star." Marsha answered and Chase looked at Star.

" Why does Star look just like me ?" he asked.

Star looked at Chase and stepped back. She didn't like the way Chase looked at her.

" How about we talk about this later ? Right now, there's trouble in Adventure Bay." Ryder interrupted.

All the pups listened to Ryder and started to listen to the problem.

After the Mission, Star was talking to Skye. She was wondering if she could tell show her the rest of Adventure Bay.

" Sure, let me just ask Ryder." Skye said and left. Star waited as Skye walked back to her. Chase went towards Star and gave her the same look, the same look as the look that he gave to Star when he first knew about her.

" Hey, uh, Star was it ? Are you a full German Shepherd ?" Chase asked and Star felt blue.

"I-I'm a half breed. Half German Shepherd and Half Grey Hound." Star answered.

" Oh, s-sorry for asking." Chase said and Star shook her head.

Star said " No, it's okay. I'm used to pups and people asking about my breed."

Skye came back and toured Star around.

To Be Continued...