Gazelle's Plan [Part 4 of International]

*Previously on International*

Marsha said "Drop the innocent act and tell me the truth.." Gazelle, blankly, looked at the floor and said "I-... I'm working for Dr. Scratch..." Marsha's eyes widened and she said "I knew it.. Leave. Now..!" Suddenly, Gazelle pinned Marsha on the floor. "W-what are you doing ?" Marsha asked, angrily. Gazelle smiled and bite Marsha's collar. She kept shaking it, very roughly. Marsha couldn't fire up, knowing she could burn the hotel room. Marsha said "What are you doing ?!" Gazelle didn't answer.

 After getting Marsha's collar off, She replaced it with a look-a-like collar. She placed it, around Marsha's neck and turned on the collar. It was a commanding collar, which only responds to Gazelle. "Hey, answer me !?" Marsha shouted and Gazelle commanded the collar "Be nice.." Then, Marsha's angry expression slowly turned to nice. "Come with me, to the lounge room." Then, Marsha followed Gazelle, to the lounge room.

"You know.. Something's wrong.." Star said and Chase asked "What do you mean ?" Star looked at Marsha, very seriously. "She was just moody about Gazelle, now.. She's trusting her.. That's way too fast.." Star replied. Few days later, the pups were playing. Marshall stumbled on Marsha and the pups gasped. "S-sorry Marsha.. P-please don't burn me !?" Marshall begged. He begged and stopped, when Marsha didn't wake up. "Hello ?" he asked and Marsha woke up. "Yes ? What is it Marshall ?" Marsha said, nicely. 

The pups were confused. "Um, Marsha.. You aren't mad ?" Rocky asked and Marsha tilted her head. "Was I always mad ?" she asked and the pups looked worried. Gazelle was in a private room, no one was near or in it. She contacted her uncle, which was Dr. Scratch and she said "I've got one of them.." Dr. Scratched spat out his drink, he was drinking some milk and said "What !? How could you get one of them, in 1 day !?" Gazelle rolled her eyes. She heard the door open and she ended the call, as soon as the door opened. 

"Oh.. Hey there, Gazelle .." Zuma greeted and Gazelle greeted back. He noticed a collar. It was next to a controller. "Hey.. What's that ?" he asked and Gazelle stuttered. Ryder called him and he left. Gazelle told herself "He can't know.. This is just my first step.."

To Be Continued..