Chapter 6 : Chihuahuas [ Snakes and a Jungle]

*Previously on Puppy Patrol : Meet the Paw Patrol *

" Hola, soy Tracker. What's your name ?" Tracker asked and Trisha answered " Mi soy, Trisha."

Tracker smiled as the Trisha woke up. She saw Tracker and got up. Tracker sniffed and saw a cut on Trisha's paw.

" Oy, oy, oy. You have a scratch on your paw. Let me call my friends." Tracker said, as he lifted up Trisha's paw.

He ran towards Ryder and said " Ryder ! There's a pup, under a log. She's injured."

" Tracker, where is she ?" Ryder asked and Tracker led him to Trisha.

Tracker said " Here.." 

Ryder looked at Trisha and carried her to Katie's.

" Hey Ryder. What do you need ?" Katie asked, as Ryder and Tracker entered the pet parlor.

Ryder explained " Bandages, she has a scratch on her paws. We need to patch it up."

After that, Trisha woke up and saw Ryder, Katie, and Tracker. She looked around and saw Callie.

" W-where am I ?" asked Trisha and Ryder answered " You're in Katie's pet parlor. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. We won't."

Trisha gets of the table and walks to the door.

" Soy, Trisha. Where are you going ?" Tracker asked and Trisha said " To my friends."

" Then, me and Ryder will go with you." Tracker said.

While walking with Trisha, they come back to the park.

" Star ! There you are !" Trisha shouted and Star turned around.

" C' mere ya' little shrimp !" Star teased and Trisha hugged her.

Suddenly, Ryder's Mission Paw Pup Pad was ringing. The Earl of Barking Burg was calling. Sweetie was stealing the prized gem, from the Princess's Crown.

" Would you, and your friends, like to come with us on our mission ?" Ryder asked and Star nodded, with her friends.

After arriving at the castle, Ryder introduced the Earl and the Princess to Star and her friends.

"Well, it is a delight to meet your acquaintance." The Earl said and Star said " Why thank you."

Meanwhile, with Sweetie, She sees new pups with the Paw Patrol and she growls in anger.

" Great, more annoying pups. I guess I'll have to take all of them down, one by one." She said.

Star and Trisha sensed something and Star said " Ryder, can me and Trisha go ahead ? We sensed up something and we need to figure it out. Can we ?"

Ryder agreed and Star dashed in the castle, with Trisha on her.

" My, my. She's very fast." The Earl and the Princess were surprised.

In the castle, Star and Trisha were trying to figure out, what was that noise and smell.

" Trisha, it might be dangerous so, turn invisible." Star said and Trisha turned invisible.

Star saw a light and she went near it, slowly.

To Be Continued..