Marsha X Gazelle [Part 6 of International]

*Previously on International*

Chase was pacing around, worried about Star. Gazelle went up to him and she patted him on the back. "It's going to be fine.." She said and Chase growled, softly. Marsha growled back at him and Chase stepped back. Gazelle smiled and walked away. Marsha followed and the pups saw them. Row began to be suspicious of Gazelle.

"Why do I have a feeling that Gazelle is hiding something...?" Row asked Ryder and he sighed. "I know right... I have a weird feeling about her..."

Meanwhile with Gazelle, Marsha was sitting next to her. Gazelle looked at Marsha and thought about something, very wrong.

"Hey.. uh... M-Marsha.. Can you give me a kiss, on the cheek.. please ?" Gazelle stuttered and Marsha rolled her eyes. After the kiss, Gazelle kept blushing. "Why did I do that...?!" She whispered loudly, to herself.

"Purr..." Marsha purred and Gazelle heard this. "D-did you just 'purr' Marsha ?" Gazelle asked and Marsha nodded.

Weeks later, Star recovered and the pups were happy. Star woke up and saw the pups, around her.

Star's Point of View :

I see the pups around me, so happy. Especially Chase.. Row and Ryder came in and smiled. I missed a lot of things, due to the fact that I couldn't move that much and that I could always sleep. That wasn't so.. me lately. I see Marsha and Gazelle, talking about something serious. What are they up to... I asked myself. Marsha notices me and walks towards me. I step back slowly and Gazelle calls Marsha away from me. Whew..! Close one !

"Sorry.. I was just trying to ask if she was okay.." I hear Marsha say.

I need to know more about this, why is Marsha always with Gazelle.. The cats started to cause more trouble, in Humphrey Town and we're getting tired now. Suddenly, while I was passing by. I saw Gazelle and Marsha, kissing like lovers. I run away, carefully to not hurt myself, and try to forget what happened. Hopefully, I won't have any suspicion.

End Of International Part 6.