He's going on a date

Kongpob checked his appearance on the mirror for the last time. He asked P'Jane if how should he dress up and P'Jane said he can be as casual as he can be since it's going to be a 'casual date' in the mall. So just wore his jeans, a black hoodie, some accessories that Khai gave him and his black backpack. It's like his usual get up when he was in the university so he just smiled satisfyingly. He ruffled his hair a little before he took a deep breath and then left his room.

"Going somewhere?" his father asked while he is seated on their living room.

"He's going on a date, I can tell," Kaew replied and that made both of his parents laugh.

"Enjoy then. Take good care of yourself, Kong." Chaiya said and Kong immediately nodded.

"Do you want anything for me to buy?" Kong asked.

"No need, just enjoy your date. You've been busy." Kaew smiled at her son.

"I'm going then, mom, dad." Kongpob bade his goodbye and left their house. He's meeting them on the curb where Ice stopped the coaster last time.

He stood in front of a streetlight until a silver-colored car arrived. It was unfamiliar but he saw Rainza waving at him. He then saw Ice on the driver's seat so he approached the car. When he opened the backseat, he found Arthit seated wearing his simple white tee, a cross pendant necklace, and simple jeans. He can see that he styled his hair a little.

"Hi." He greeted everyone as he came in.

"Did you wait for long? I had to pass by their place to pick them up. We're using my car today." Rainza asked but Kong immediately shook his head.

"I just arrived." He replied.

"Okay then. Let's go, Ice. We have a long day ahead." Rainza instructed and Ice started driving again.

"We won't really be with you but we'll be around in case things get out of hand. People know how to respect limits and privacy so the most they can do is ask you for pictures but other than that, you can just enjoy this day." Rainza instructed.

"I know that both of you have been very busy with your work so let's forget that this is some responsibility and just enjoy strolling, okay?" Rainza looked at them through the rearview mirror until she saw them nod in acknowledgment.

Once they arrived in the mall's car park, the two of them were given a 'goodluck' by Rainza before they went out of the car.

Kong gulped as he followed Arthit to the mall entrance.

"Kong calm down, you're nervous again." Arthit turned to look at him.

There's nothing to be nervous about going to the mall, not until you realize that you are going with Arthit Rojnapat.

"P'Rainza said we can just enjoy, so let's do it okay? Its lunchtime and I'm hungry, we should eat first." Arthit said and Kongpob nodded. He stood beside Arthit before they started walking towards the mall entrance together.

The security immediately recognized Arthit as they both greeted him. Kongpob adjusted the hoodie on his nape as he started to notice some people giving them a glance. Arthit is just wearing a white tee, but he must say he's attracting people's attention. The superstar aura is really there.

"Where do you want to eat?" Arthit asked once they fully entered the mall.

"Hmm..." Kongpob looked around as he pouted his lips a little, trying to think of a place that can actually pass the superstar's standards. He's hungry too since he skipped breakfast this morning. This is the second time he's skipping and it is still because of the superstar beside him.