#PlutobabyArthit

Hi😁

Before we start the chapter, I'd like to clarify a part of the last chapter since there seemed to be confusion about it(?)

The seven months that Kong stated is already the duration from chapter 1 to chapter 11.

Chapter 1 to 3 happened in three months:

Chapter 4 was the interview

then this was stated in chapter 11:

so from chapter 5-11 were the four months that passed by and it totaled to 7 months so there was really no huge time jump that happened

Oh oh and please don't expect me to frequently state the time settings as it may ruin the flow of the story. I'll be stating it when necessary. I am sorry if this has caused confusion🙏🙏 Thank you for understanding and I'll be careful to state it clearly next time😊😊

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Kongpob has been receiving a lot of comments and compliments ever since the article was released on their website. He somehow feels like he gave his heart out with how he wrote it. Even Mielle Thailand's EIC, Alice complimented him out of nowhere.

"I don't know if from what angle you wrote it Kong, and did you wrote as a writer or as his lover? But either way, it was one of the sincerest articles I have ever read." Alice said.

Even Prae told him that the questions he asked were vague, but the answers given were sincere that is why the quotes really gave readers a lot of feelings.

"It is currently our top article now, still most viewed and most commented one. You described the Arthit that I knew in the university more than the Arthit that I knew on-screen, Kong." Prae told him.

His heart swells in joy when he would secretly scroll through the comment section and he would read people saying that they have learned something new about Arthit despite being a fan for years. He feels like he also succeeded with what Charong said about their fake dating that night, "it made Arthit look more human to people... that he is not just a superstar who cannot be reached."