Locked Folder

"Kooong!!! Guess what guess what!!!!" Kong laughs as Stud entered his dorm. The place has become his hangout place when Kao and Khai are not available, like today. He came here to work on his assignments while waiting for Stud so they can eat dinner.

"What's going on?" Kong asked as he stood up only to be hugged by Stud as he ended up pulling him to lie down on the bed. This made Kong giggle as he tried to get away from his embrace but Stud just hugged him tighter.

"Guess what?" Stud's excitement is truly evident on his voice making Kong laugh as he finally stopped moving and looked at his face.

"What?" he poked his cheek making Stud laugh.

"I met a casting director while I was at the mall with Boyo and Safe. He wants me to come over and audition for a drama!" Stud revealed as he kissed Kong's forehead in excitement.

"Oh my God congratulations!!!" Kong hugged him tightly as he can feel his happiness radiating through his hug. He knows that Stud has this little dream of becoming an actor. He shared how he auditioned on dramas before.

"I am so excited for you! I know you'll get it!" Kong broke the hug as he cupped his cheeks but Stud is fast enough to kiss him first. It was an innocent kiss when Stud started moving and made Kong's back flatly lay on his bed while he moved on top of him, slowly grinding earning a muffled moan from the younger.

"S... Stud... I'm hungry, I want to eat dinner-"

"I want to eat too..." Stud teasingly whispered while Kong is looking up to him.

"Hmm?" he continued to tease but Kong just laughed as he slapped his chest.

"Not now, it's school week," Kong shyly covered his face making Stud laugh as he removed one of his hand and kissed it.

"You'll support me right?"

"Of course! I'll be your number one fan! I'll build a fanbase!" Kong's reply made Stud laugh.

"Love you," Stud gave his lips a quick peck making Kong giggle.

"Love you too!"

"Tew," a sigh escaped from Kong's lips upon seeing his boss enter as he looks at them in confusion.

"Kong," Tew looked at him then down to Stud who is still kneeling and hugging his legs. Kong's eyes widen upon realizing their position making him push Stud whose hold finally loosened up making him escape from his hug. Kong took a step back as he swallowed hard, his mind working extra hard to think of what to say.

"I saw you enter the room with someone but I didn't see if who... Dae told me that Stud came to visit you..." Tew is still observing their movement as Stud is already standing up, holding his jaw.

"But I noticed that it took some time so I came since you didn't sign to use the recreation room, I was worried that the security may see it," Kong wanted to facepalm with what Tew said. It wasn't in his plan for this conversation with Stud to get longer than expected. He understands the building protocols and they need to at 'sign in' when they are using rooms inside their floor just so the security can trace them in case of emergency.

"Well Tew, you see-"

"You can sign whatever that is later, Kong." they both turned to Stud.

"Tew, as you can see, we are talking-"

"No, we're done talking here, Stud," Kong said as he took a step back. He then turned to look at Tew, hoping to get some help to push the man away.