Mielle = Anniversary

Hi! The last chapter will be posted tomorrow.

Thank you so much for reading💛💛💛

++++++++++++++++

"You're surprisingly smiley for an early magazine cover schedule. It's going to be your first ever since we stopped accepting invites," Jane commented as he turned to look at Arthit who is scrolling through his phone.

"Nothing, I'm just checking twitter," Arthit replied as he continued to scroll with a smile on his face.

Just yesterday, he had his fan meet sponsored by his latest endorsement. Kong was free so he came to watch and surprisingly, the MC of his fan meet aka his P'Que just knew what to do and he secretly likes it. He can still remember how flustered Kong was when he was called 'babe' on stage.

"Is it because of twitter or is it because we're heading to Mielle?" Jane's question made Za and Je laugh at the back

"P'Jane," Arthit's voice sounded like a warning but his manager just laughed at him.

"I made sure to sign this up right after they offered. How will you explain to other magazines that you're not being biased?" Jane's question just made Arthit shake his head.

"I won't explain. By now, they know that I am," Arthit's reply made Jane laugh hard making Ice glance at him at the shotgun seat.

"Fine-fine. We still confirmed with them... we just made this our priority anyway..."

Arthit just shook his head at what his manager said as he continued to scroll, enjoying the pictures and tweets from yesterday's event.

+

The entire studio is busy as finally, for their 20th-anniversary issue, Arthit Rojnapat has confirmed to cover. They hired Kao as their photographer. His team is already setting up. Everyone is really on their feet as Prae is even around to supervise them even if the creative director is leading them.

She was really surprised when she learned that Jane confirmed all their feature invite. They expected another rejection since Arthit hasn't announced going back to covering magazines yet.

"Prae, they're on their way up," the creative director for the shoot, Ciize said while her production assistant follows behind her.

"Okay Ciize, thank you. Make sure that everything they ask for is accommodated. They'll be in the studio the whole day. The food support from Arthit's Lemons are coming by lunch but be sure we can provide our own food for them," Prae reminded the two.

Alice was impressed that they were able to get Arthit so she wants the best for the shoot. She will be coming over to watch the shoot later and Prae knows that their EIC can be a little strict, especially that this is for their 20th-anniversary issue.